Page 5 of 33 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Conference tourney thoughts- before during and afterward

Default Re: Conference tourney thoughts- before during and afterward

Quote Originally Posted by silkamilkamonico View Post
    Good read.

USD capitalized on a year where nobody stepped up. SDSU has a coach that has to be told what to do because he can't do things himself. IPFW has faltered big time. NDSU couldn't really step up and take a hold of the Summit. USD has quietly put it together all season and really look like a team that could be dangerous moving forward every year.

I really think this year was a lost opportunity for NDSU. We do still have the Summit tournament. In a year where the conference tops have fallen off, NDSU was on it's way until the second half of the conference season and have gone 4-5 since. Now we have to win a game in the conference tournament just to get to 20 wins. Really hope they can rebound for the conference tournament or there is going to be some major questions going into next year.
    Our big will be the biggest question going into next year. D Miller has shown flashes but needs to do it more. Spencer needs more court time and improvement. Deng needs to let the game come to him and relax. Generally incoming freshman will redshirt since they need the year to adjust and I expect them to do so next year. Future is bright but USD will be the team to beat.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

HerdBoy is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    Our big will be the biggest question going into next year. D Miller has shown flashes but needs to do it more. Spencer needs more court time and improvement. Deng needs to let the game come to him and relax. Generally incoming freshman will redshirt since they need the year to adjust and I expect them to do so next year. Future is bright but USD will be the team to beat.
    Need a big presence and to have the perimeter players continue to develop consistency. Dexter Werner won't be here to bail out the team in the 5 or 6 wins he did this year.

We win that is all
    TRUST THE PROCESS

17>1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I'm planning on heading down to Sioux Falls this weekend. I've never been to the Summit tourney before so I have a few questions. Does a person need to buy a ticket for every game? If a person gets in the door for the 6pm game, can they just stay in their seat for the 8:30 game? I'm only going to stay for the 4 weekend games and heading home Monday, looking forward to checking out this facility and for a Bison win on Saturday!!

I think I found out the answer to my questions per the website. A person buys ticket(s) per session. $21 for 2 games is really affordable.
    Last edited by 17>1; 03-03-2017 at 05:33 PM.
    8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17>1

Yes, the tickets are for each session. Two games each session except for Tuesday.

Looking forward to seeing El Chapo, unbison and Hando at BWW. Or one of the many beer stands at the arena.

533 In a row

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    Yes, the tickets are for each session. Two games each session except for Tuesday.

Looking forward to seeing El Chapo, unbison and Hando at BWW. Or one of the many beer stands at the arena.
    What how dare they have beer at a college event. I have never heard of such a thing. These SD people must be out of their minds to do this. What about the children, the example we are setting for them. (Deep purple).
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Via Bet Online:

IPFW +250
    NDSU/USD +350
    SDSU +600
    Denver +650
    Omaha +750
    IUPUI +1000
    WIU +3600

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    Via Bet Online:

IPFW +250
    NDSU/USD +350
    SDSU +600
    Denver +650
    Omaha +750
    IUPUI +1000
    WIU +3600
    They still like IPFW. I'll take USD.

I'd take USD over IPFW in the final. Would be an interesting matchup to watch.