Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1220212223 LastLast

Thread: 2018 MVFC Recruiting

Default Re: 2018 MVFC Recruiting

https://dailyegyptian.com/79417/spor...of-26-million/

Not sure if this is the place for this...wonder how prevalent this is around the country.

Changes in Brookings......

Matt Zimmer
    Matt Zimmer
    @argusmattz
    ·
    10h
    Defensive end Daniel Callender has been removed from the South Dakota State football roster on gojacks dot com.
    There had been hopes Callender could be a force as a pass rusher

Matt Zimmer
    Matt Zimmer
    @argusmattz
    ·
    10h
    .@GoJacksFB landing a grad transfer from the Big Ten.
    Chad Leistikow
    @ChadLeistikow
    More news: Ex-Iowa player Brandon Snyder tells me he is heading to FCS power South Dakota State to complete his college eligibility. Season opener? At Iowa State. Here's his statement.
    Brandon Snyder had some issues at Iowa, will finish up in Brookings. His brother Jaden will join him at SDSU as a freshman LB. Jaden was originally going to be a walk-on at Iowa. Jaden Snyder had offers from SDSU, South Dakota, Northern Iowa.

Quote Originally Posted by bruinbison View Post
    Changes in Brookings......

There had been hopes Callender could be a force as a pass rusher
    The Callender kid was a pretty big get. 6-5 edge rusher.

Ouch, the Iowa transfer has had 3 knee surgeries on the same knee in 7 months. Most recent surgery was in November and a fully torn acl

https://www.hawkcentral.com/story/sp...ion/720581002/

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    The Callender kid was a pretty big get. 6-5 edge rusher.

Ouch, the Iowa transfer has had 3 knee surgeries on the same knee in 7 months. Most recent surgery was in November and a fully torn acl

https://www.hawkcentral.com/story/sp...ion/720581002/

Impressive but I bet Stig's was higher.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post

To blow a .163, you gotta pound a shit load of Joose. But in all seriousness, the kids definitely an interesting story.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post

So the kid gets kicked off the team and Stig doesn't get fired. Do as I say, not as I do.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

abc123 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    So the kid gets kicked off the team and Stig doesn't get fired. Do as I say, not as I do.
    How would you handle the situation if an NDSU head (or assistant) coach got a DUI?

Quote Originally Posted by abc123 View Post
    How would you handle the situation if an NDSU head (or assistant) coach got a DUI?
    How would you handle it where you are? You guys have had experience with a coach who had a DUI.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

abc123 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    How would you handle it where you are? You guys have had experience with a coach who got a DUI.
    Disciplined internally with a performance plan with warnings the first time and told he'd be fired if it happened again. While his second incident was not classified as a DUI, mainly due to the circumstances on which it happened, one could easily determine alcohol was a factor. It was completely unacceptable for multiple reasons and he was let go immediately (actually resigned before he was given the chance to be fired).

Now are you going to answer my question or continue to deflect?

Quote Originally Posted by abc123 View Post
    Disciplined internally with a performance plan with warnings the first time and told he'd be fired if it happened again. While his second incident was not classified as a DUI, mainly due to the circumstances on which it happened one could easily determine alcohol was a factor, it was completely unacceptable and he was fired immediately.

Now are you going to answer my question or continue to deflect?
    You got all the drug dealers off the FB team yet?? 3 in one year - must be some kind of NCAA record!
    Best DI Football Team in the Tri-State Area - AGAIN