Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223

Thread: 2018 MVFC Recruiting

Default Re: 2018 MVFC Recruiting

Quote Originally Posted by abc123 View Post
    Was put on a performance plan with warnings the first time. He did it again and was fired immediately as he should have been, especially considering the situation. It was unacceptable.

Now are you going to answer my question or continue to deflect?
    I don't have an obligation to answer any of your questions, I will say what you know I was getting at before. The policy should be the same as for the players as it is for a coach.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

abc123 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    I don't have an obligation to answer any of your questions, I will say what you know I was getting at before. The policy should be the same as for the players as it is for a coach.
    Just want to clarify: So you'll just criticize other programs for their decisions without admitting how you'd like to see NDSU handle a situation with their own coaches. What do you think the punishment should be for players and coaches then?

Quote Originally Posted by abc123 View Post
    Just want to clarify: So you'll just criticize other programs for their decisions without admitting how you'd like to see NDSU handle a situation with their own coaches. What do you think the punishment should be for players and coaches then?
    What part of "the same" don't you understand?
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Brock Spack names a new starting QB for Illinois State:

https://www.pantagraph.com/sports/co...mpression=true

Spack has decided that Memphis transfer Brady Davis will be his starting quarterback for the Sept. 1 season opener against St. Xavier......

......A junior, Davis has won the preseason competition over senior Jake Kolbe, the Redbird starter the past two seasons.

Quote Originally Posted by bruinbison View Post
    Brock Spack names a new starting QB for Illinois State:

https://www.pantagraph.com/sports/co...mpression=true
    Transfer U.

Two year starter replaced by an FBS transfer. I expect the locker room is a bit divided. Can't be a good thing for team unity.