Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: 2/25 @ Omaha Regular Season Finale

Default Re: 2/25 @ Omaha Regular Season Finale

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Pep Band View Post
    Regardless of how well teams on our side are playing, they are all road games for them and us. Omaha being the closest at a 2.75 hours away. SDSU has always has a home game in SF, and they play well at home, advantage SDSU. USD is also very close to SF, but I haven't seen them pack the place, but I'm sure they will this year with the #1 seed. USD is also playing the best in the Summit and have proven it throughout the year, and thus advantage USD. I would rather not play either USD or SDSU until their rivalry game in the Semis. Gives us the best shot IMO.
    I agree. I like this bracket for NDSU. I think we win a rematch with Omaha in SF. Let the two SD schools fight it out in an emotional semi to play us in the final. I think we still have a good shot. Gut check time for sure, though.

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    He's talking last year
    Ah I didnt look at the previous post, that makes sense. As for the NIT, no chance of an invite to that. My guess is the team would decline any post-season play again like last year if we are unable to win in Sioux Falls this weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by HoopsBison View Post
    Ah I didnt look at the previous post, that makes sense. As for the NIT, no chance of an invite to that. My guess is the team would decline any post-season play again like last year if we are unable to win in Sioux Falls this weekend.
    We declined last year because the two seniors were beat up, team attitude was poor and they needed a break. I think this year would be a good thing to continue.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    We declined last year because the two seniors were beat up, team attitude was poor and they needed a break. I think this year would be a good thing to continue.
    Hopefully the team doesnt have to make that decision.

Quote Originally Posted by HoopsBison View Post
    They would be stupid to decline an NIT bid, last year was the CBI or something was it not
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    They would be stupid to decline an NIT bid, last year was the CBI or something was it not
    Agreed, they would never decline an NIT bid. But as stated there will be no NIT bid for NDSU to accept. Its either NCAA tournament or CBI/CIT/Vegas 16. Unless the team chooses to not play any post-season touraments if they dont make the big dance.

Check out the Summit League scores from Saturday. All were high scoring affairs. What gives? Have the reffing changed from prior years.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

BFKasper14 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 1993bison View Post
    Check out the Summit League scores from Saturday. All were high scoring affairs. What gives? Have the reffing changed from prior years.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    When did they start the 30 second shot clock? That might have something to do with it. Also it seems like there has been a lot more 3 point shooting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    One does not simply walk into the FARGODOME...

Quote Originally Posted by BFKasper14 View Post
    When did they start the 30 second shot clock? That might have something to do with it. Also it seems like there has been a lot more 3 point shooting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last season. 4 or 5 of the top 35 3pt shooting teams are in the Summit from what I saw the other day