Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: 2/25 @ Omaha Regular Season Finale

Default Re: 2/25 @ Omaha Regular Season Finale

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    Team can still win in SF...anyone can. Coaching staff needs to adjust.
    We are officially a trend now for shitty defense. We are what we are. We're not the best team in the conference and we're not that good on the road. SDSU and USD are playing way better than us right now and it will be basically a home game. Not feeling very confident at all right now. But who knows maybe we can catch fire...or play like shit. Well see.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Isnt IPFW the 7 seed if they lose to WIU? Game is going to OT.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    I actually like our draw a lot.

IPFW and Omaha are both beatable if we play defense. USD is by far our worst match up and we avoid SDSU who is playing on what amounts to their home court, Rabbits could knock the Yotes off.
    Wow. I'd much rather be on the other side. Talk about rose colored glasses.
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

Quote Originally Posted by silkamilkamonico View Post
    I don't see ndsu beating Omaha or fort Wayne. I think they come out hard and handle iupui.
    Unless we can magically fix our defense. I don't think we can. Today was a must win. Biggest game of the year. We threw everything at them and still failed miserably. I think we've been exposed or something

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post
    Wow. I'd much rather be on the other side. Talk about rose colored glasses.
    I dont think there is a good side of the bracket to be on. Teams are just to evenly matched. USD is the best team and are playing the best. Outside of that its a crap shoot.

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Unless we can magically fix our defense. I don't think we can. Today was a must win. We threw everything at them and still failed miserably. I think we've been exposed or something
    Why was tonight a must win??? You realize no one else plays very good defense in this league either. The tournament is going to be a total crap-shoot. This loss tonight does not define the team and neither would have a win. All comes down to next weeknd.

CalBison97 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

USD or SDSU will win the tourney.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Stand your ground, have a tough hide, roam wild and free, have a strong spirit, let the chips fall where they may.

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Unless we can magically fix our defense. I don't think we can. Today was a must win. Biggest game of the year. We threw everything at them and still failed miserably. I think we've been exposed or something
    NDSU has just regressed and that is the concerning thing. South Dakota is riding a 6 game winning streak and clearly the best team in the conference. I really hope USD wins a game in March if they make it and some other program comes in and snags Craig Smith. He is IMHO head and shoulders the best coach in the conference.

NDSU is 4-4 since their blown loss to IUPUI and has had less than impressive wins over bottom dweller ORU and at home against WIU on senior night. We don't match up well at all against IPFW, and Omaha looked like they were a flat out better team than NDSU tonight. I also think some of the trends in these games from the coaching staff is showing they are a little lost with what's happening and don't know how to make the necessary adjustments to fix it. No TO or changes made in the defenses lapses. The offense struggles over long stretches of time game after game shows they have nothing on offense to get them an easy bucket. That should be concerning when our defense isn't good enough to win games, which really it isn't.

Quote Originally Posted by CalBison97 View Post
    USD or SDSU will win the tourney.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I think so too.

Quote Originally Posted by HoopsBison View Post
    Why was tonight a must win??? You realize no one else plays very good defense in this league either. The tournament is going to be a total crap-shoot. This loss tonight does not define the team and neither would have a win. All comes down to next weeknd.
    Most these other teams don't have stretches of zero productivity on offense every single game. Our defense isn't good enough for offense to do that. Our offense isn't nearly as good enough as half of these other Summit teams.