Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Schedule: FBS Team

Default Re: 2018 Schedule: FBS Team

As of right now I only see really good programs willing to schedule us.

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    The vast majority of FBS teams are still oblivious. The regional schools are likely done playing us.

I work with a lot of Wyoming alumni and they think they would curb stomp NDSU.

Quote Originally Posted by 2011BisonAlumni View Post
    Ha! Bring it on 'pokes'. Now that's a game I would like to see.

Curb stomp? Yes, it would be fun for us to do that to them in Laramie (while getting paid).

reformedUNDfan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by gizmo View Post
    As a proud NDSU alumnus from western ND, I resent this anti-west elitism that sometimes surfaces from Fargo and Grand Forks. The RRV has its two universities, isn't that good enough without trying to suck the life out of the colleges that try to survive on the scraps your politicians throw out west once in awhile. The smaller colleges do not hurt NDSU so get over it. NDSU has had steady growth for many years. Compare NDSU's facilities to those of the smaller colleges....if anything, more emphasis should go elsewhere.
    If it were up to me, I'd nuke williston from orbit and give whats left to montana. Western ND leaches off the hardworking, productive citizen out east. You idiots managed to lose money on an oil boom. I can't wait to get to pay off all your debt to build infrastructure you'll never need. it's enough to make me want to live in minnesota

ZHerd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

The vast majority of FBS teams are still oblivious. The regional schools are likely done playing us.

Fan bases are oblivious, not the people making the decisions. I'm guessing if Nick Saban was asked if he had a preference to play or not play NDSU it would be a "No Way!" I remember after struggling some against Ga Southern a few years back, he said he was just glad that game was out of the way

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by AKBison View Post
    Mayville need to be shuttered asap. Valley City should privatized like Jamestown and could probably pull it off, especially with assistance from the State. NDSCS needs to be renamed North Dakota Tech and turned into a 4 year college. Rename Williston State to North Dakota Tech-Williston and western kids can go there for Tech degrees and then feed into Wahp for the more advanced stuff, same with North Dakota Tech-Bottineau and North Dakota Tech-Bismarck. Lake Region is untouchable because of politics. Minot ST is fine but Dickinson State is a joke and I have no idea what to do there.
    Mayville State is the most efficient 4-year institution in the state. Tuition is very low and affordable. It's not a burden to the state. Same with Valley City.

If you wore the uniform...you're a champion.

Quote Originally Posted by CaBisonFan View Post
    Mayville State is the most efficient 4-year institution in the state. Tuition is very low and affordable. It's not a burden to the state. Same with Valley City.
    They should not be offering anything above an associates degree

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    They should not be offering anything above an associates degree
    .....why?.....

If you wore the uniform...you're a champion.

I get the same type of sentiments from USAFA fans. For some odd reason, fans of FBS schools think that FCS players are small and lack any type of athletic ability. Getting that type of thinking from a USAFA fans makes it even more funny when you have remind them that their team is comprised of smaller players compared to any level of DI schools due to the military height and weight standards.
    Hail the BISON!!!