Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Oral Roberts 2/22

Default Re: Oral Roberts 2/22

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    I feel the entitlement bug has hit some members of BV. The kid has had a tough season. Christ's sake he's still busting his ass and doing what he can to help the team. It would be different if he wasn't trying or if he quit on his teammates but that's absolutely not the case...
    He'd be great at Concordia.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

So we were a 2 point favorite, and that last second 3 by ORU pushed it from a NDSU cover to a push. For all you degenerates out there interested in such things. SVP Bad Beat! or at least a Bad Push!

Official attendance: 3,182

533 In a row

GRAFTONBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    Official attendance: 3,182
    As usual, I think they forgot a decimal point in there somewhere.

AJ defense has been better 2nd half of conference play. Not picking up dumb fouls early and needing to sit out. Yes his shot has struggled. I prefer him to drive to the basket more.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

nice road win lastnight............it seemed in the first half we had a very different lineup that played very well together
    TRUST THE PROCESS

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Great battle last night, never should have gotten that close but we went cold on offense and still found a way to get a road win so I'll take it. AJ is a solid player and normally a great 3 pt shooter and when he is on he is deadly, unfortunately he's only been on about 30% of the games this year for some reason. I would have liked to seen either Deng or Samuelson get a few more minutes in his place, who just depending on who ORU had on the floor for us to match up with. With AJ that off he wasn't helping on offense so heading into the tourney it would've been nice to get one of those two guys some extra playing time and confidence boost. Confidence though is the reason I don't think Dave pulled AJ, he didn't want him getting down on himself heading into the tourney and left him on the floor to try to shoot out of it. 2-10 from 3 is rough but we won. On to Omaha to try to claim at least a share of the conference title! Going to be a Western Illinois fan tonight that's for sure.

GRAFTONBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I was actually glad to see AJ try shoot his way out of it last night. Too often I have seen him lose his aggressiveness and disappear in games like that.

Quote Originally Posted by GRAFTONBISON View Post
    I was actually glad to see AJ try shoot his way out of it last night. Too often I have seen him lose his aggressiveness and disappear in games like that.
    Exactly!! AJ passing up open 3's does not make this a better team.

Quote Originally Posted by GRAFTONBISON View Post
    Agree. Everyone complains when he's not aggressive enough, passing up shots and not looking to score. Then he gets scorched for shooting too much? Which is it? Take the good with the bad and support him. He works as hard as anyone on this team and we need him if we're going to win in Sioux Falls.