Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Last Coaches Rankings & RPI

Default Re: Last Coaches Rankings & RPI

PD3's twitter rant yesterday was downright painful to read

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bird View Post
    PD3's twitter rant yesterday was downright painful to read
    Did he go on another rant rampage? Prior to deleting many of his posts, he had one last week that showed precisely why he shouldn't be a part of any program. The worse was where he claimed that he had already been contacted by eight coaches to wrestle for them next year despite that he was not yet released by ISU. I'm not sure, but that might be against NCAA regulations.

It will be interesting to see if he actually graduates this Spring/Summer and is eligible next season.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Did he go on another rant rampage? Prior to deleting many of his posts, he had one last week that showed precisely why he shouldn't be a part of any program. The worse was where he claimed that he had already been contacted by eight coaches to wrestle for them next year despite that he was not yet released by ISU. I'm not sure, but that might be against NCAA regulations.

It will be interesting to see if he actually graduates this Spring/Summer and is eligible next season.
    In his rant yesterday he basically said he peace out Midwest like he was leaving. I'd be surprised if he graduates.