Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Western Illinois 2/18

Default Re: Western Illinois 2/18

Looking forward to driving from GA to Tulsa for Wednesday game against ORU. It will be exciting to see them in person! Can't wait. Great game by the team tough win.

Now that was fun!

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

bisonp is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post
    How the heck are people sitting down right now?
    Season ticket holders are a bunch of knitters. The half of them that bothered to show up, that is.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonp View Post
    Season ticket holders are a bunch of knitters. The half of them that bothered to show up, that is.
    When I posted that it was like the 2nd possession of 2nd ot and WI was coming down on offense and the first few rows you could see on TV were sitting.
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

Quote Originally Posted by bisonp View Post
    Say that to my face bro! J/K

My group in section 110 brought the noise.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post
    When I posted that it was like the 2nd possession of 2nd ot and WI was coming down on offense and the first few rows you could see on TV were sitting.
    Regardless of what it looked ones like onTV, the crowd was great down the stretch. #34 was ridden hard by section 111.

Wow, heckuva game for the Bison and an incredible way to go out for both seniors! Awesome way to close out the first year in the Shac too!!

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    The refs just decided to not officiate by the rules of the game. What a complete joke.

You can't grab the net when the ball is on rim.
    The refs were horrible tonight. Missed calls both way. A guys gets run over no foul and next possession a touch foul is called. Not fair to the players on both teams to ref this badly. Covington was in the ear of the one red all night. Sure seemed to work for him too.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

According to Wikipedia this is the rule for Goaltending

In basketball, goaltending is the violation of interfering with the ball while its on its way to the basket and it is (a) in a downward flight and might not go in, (b) entirely above the rim and has the possibility of entering the basket, and (c) not touching the rim.

I thought there was a rule about a hand in the net when the ball was over the rim also.

In this case I thought the ball was on the rim and the opposing player pulled the RIM DOWN using the net which caused the ball to bounce off the rim and away.
    I suspect the coach will submit a poor report to the Summit League on these officials.
    And yes the IUPUI coach was constantly complaining to the officials.

I am glad for NDSU to overcome it and win. Actually I felt NDSU missed enough layups the game never should have gone to overtime, but its is basketball and putting it in the hoop scores the points close does not count.

Quote Originally Posted by imabison View Post
    According to Wikipedia this is the rule for Goaltending

In basketball, goaltending is the violation of interfering with the ball while its on its way to the basket and it is (a) in a downward flight and might not go in, (b) entirely above the rim and has the possibility of entering the basket, and (c) not touching the rim.

I thought there was a rule about a hand in the net when the ball was over the rim also.

In this case I thought the ball was on the rim and the opposing player pulled the RIM DOWN using the net which caused the ball to bounce off the rim and away.
    I suspect the coach will submit a poor report to the Summit League on these officials.
    And yes the IUPUI coach was constantly complaining to the officials.

I am glad for NDSU to overcome it and win. Actually I felt NDSU missed enough layups the game never should have gone to overtime, but its is basketball and putting it in the hoop scores the points close does not count.
    Who is disputing that it wasn't a goaltending?? That was as obvious as it gets