Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: The Official... Thanks Tim Polasek thread

Default Re: The Official... Thanks Tim Polasek thread

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    In his presser Messingham gave the impression that Klieman was in the loop regarding Polasek interviewing at Iowa. Him leaving under bad terms seems very unlikely to me.
    Exactly right. To think otherwise or to insinuate otherwise is actually funny.

You don't lose a coach one day and hire his replacement the next day without knowing what's going on. Klieman can be pissed he is losing coach P and still happy for him at the same time.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Update

The reason there is no backroom talk is because there isnt a story here. Everything was done above board and no bridges were burned. I will leave it at that.
    I trust your sources. Polasek and Klieman are buddies. If I had to guess, maybe a few players were pissed which isn't out of the ordinary. That happens. Then the rumor mill grows to bridges were burned. The thing is... I doubt he would ever be back here anyways unless it's as a head coaching candidate.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

I'm looking forward to seeing how Tim's career continues to grow at Iowa. Would love to see how him and the Brands brothers get along. Not sure if there is a room big enough to handle that much intensity.

When Terry was here at USAW, I was deathly afraid of pissing him off, despite being half my size.

Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    I'm looking forward to seeing how Tim's career continues to grow at Iowa. Would love to see how him and the Brands brothers get along. Not sure if there is a room big enough to handle that much intensity.

When Terry was here at USAW, I was deathly afraid of pissing him off, despite being half my size.

I'll put my money on Tim P.. He's intense too and handy with an axe.

Congratulations Coach. Best of luck to you unless you are playing the Bison.