Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: The Official... Thanks Tim Polasek thread

Default Re: The Official... Thanks Tim Polasek thread

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    Technically you herd wrong.
    Stupid auto correct...

I had one of the kids tell me "next coach up". They commit to the school, not the coach. Congrats to Coach P. Best of luck to him.

Quote Originally Posted by TXBison View Post
    Intetesting I am not sure the kids he recruited nor their families feel very good about that, I hear he left without talking to his players and there are lots of hard feelings I don't think he will be back in Fargo.
    Did you hear that from your cousin Pat's best friend who heard it from their house keeper who is a stripper and heard it from another stripper who heard it from a customer at her part time job at a Casey's?

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Did you hear that from your cousin Pat's best friend who heard it from their house keeper who is a stripper and heard it from another stripper who heard it from a customer at her part time job at a Casey's?
    Nope from 4 different current players but keep your head in the sand it's a nice look! Ask Klieman what he thinks he's pissed and if you know him at all he will tell you.

Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TXBison View Post
    Nope from 4 different current players but keep your head in the sand it's a nice look! Ask Klieman what he thinks he's pissed and if you know him at all he will tell you.
    Klieman is a professional and he would never publicly answer that question.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Klieman is a professional and he would never publicly answer that question.
    You are correct, but privately with the team he is not happy about how Tim left and I doubt you will ever see him back here in the sidelines.

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Happens on many teams all over the country when a coach leaves. Havent heard any back room talk on how he left the situation. So I wont speculate on that.
    Update

The reason there is no backroom talk is because there isnt a story here. Everything was done above board and no bridges were burned. I will leave it at that.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Update

The reason there is no backroom talk is because there isnt a story here. Everything was done above board and no bridges were burned. I will leave it at that.
    In my mind, this makes perfect sense. This is the only way we made a hire so quickly...my guess is Polasek was up front about this with Klieman from the very beginning so he had time to find the replacement he wanted. This deal was in the works for a while is my guess...kept quiet to not disrupt recruiting. Polasek does not strike me as the kind of guy to burn bridges.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    In my mind, this makes perfect sense. This is the only way we made a hire so quickly...my guess is Polasek was up front about this with Klieman from the very beginning so he had time to find the replacement he wanted. This deal was in the works for a while is my guess...kept quiet to not disrupt recruiting. Polasek does not strike me as the kind of guy to burn bridges.
    In his presser Messingham gave the impression that Klieman was in the loop regarding Polasek interviewing at Iowa. Him leaving under bad terms seems very unlikely to me.