Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Courtney Messingham

CalBison97 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Courtney Messingham

Quote Originally Posted by KNOW IT ALL View Post
    Lamar Jackson #1 ?.
    Just a hunch he is 1 on a certain “FCS guru” board.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Stand your ground, have a tough hide, roam wild and free, have a strong spirit, let the chips fall where they may.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNeil View Post
    Is it too late to nominate you for the preposterous statement tournament on KFAN?
    YEAH, I mean, Who could possibly question his accuracy issues at the NFL level??? How about, "anybody that has ever actually watched him play"? "Bill Polian"? One former NFL player is claiming racism because analysts are questioning his ability to throw a FB. Now your not allowed to question an athlete because of the color of his skin. If he can catch a football he'll be another Antonio Brown. QB? I'll be surprised. But, we will see. Ooops, that comes off as racist

BisonNeil is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by KNOW IT ALL View Post
    YEAH, I mean, Who could possibly question his accuracy issues at the NFL level??? How about, "anybody that has ever actually watched him play"? "Bill Polian"? One former NFL player is claiming racism because analysts are questioning his ability to throw a FB. Now your not allowed to question an athlete because of the color of his skin. If he can catch a football he'll be another Antonio Brown. QB? I'll be surprised. But, we will see. Ooops, that comes off as racist
    Not commenting on whether Jackson will make it as a QB, it’s the statement on him averaging three picks a game? You would have done well in the preposterous statement tournament on KFAN, there can be no question about that.

So I am by no means a great football mind but over the years I could get a pretty good general idea by looking at the D setup what Vigen and Polesek would call or audible to in different situation and by how the D responded to pre snap motion or by how the d lined up.

Coach Messingham has done a great job of keeping me guessing. Power???? Zone?????? RPO?????? Throw over the top, throw to back out of the backfield underneath, TE getting hit on multiple route types. He has to have Defenses banging their head against a wall trying to prepare for us. So many weapons used so well.

CyPanth is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    So I am by no means a great football mind but over the years I could get a pretty good general idea by looking at the D setup what Vigen and Polesek would call or audible to in different situation and by how the D responded to pre snap motion or by how the d lined up.

Coach Messingham has done a great job of keeping me guessing. Power???? Zone?????? RPO?????? Throw over the top, throw to back out of the backfield underneath, TE getting hit on multiple route types. He has to have Defenses banging their head against a wall trying to prepare for us. So many weapons used so well.

Is he that good? Or just fortunate to be calling plays for a really good team?

If I were calling plays for the Bison, I would keep you guessing and the team is good enough that it would probably bail me out too.
    "You should host seminars on how to behave on opposing fan forums. Charge a pretty penny toward that Bison tailgating rig. " from Milkman 1/6/2016

Quote Originally Posted by CyPanth View Post
    Is he that good? Or just fortunate to be calling plays for a really good team?

If I were calling plays for the Bison, I would keep you guessing and the team is good enough that it would probably bail me out too.
    Nah, Mess is legit. Other OCs had great games. It’s like that every week it seems with Mess.

BisManBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    Nah, Mess is legit. Other OCs had great games. It’s like that every week it seems with Mess.
    Stick is also doing a great job of checking at the line and changing the play based on what the defense is doing. He had the Montana State defense frustrated if you read any of their post game comments.
    The young in this country do not know enough to be prudent,
    and therefore they attempt the impossible - and achieve it generation after generation - Pearl S. Buck

Kujava23 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bismanbison View Post
    stick is also doing a great job of checking at the line and changing the play based on what the defense is doing. He had the montana state defense frustrated if you read any of their post game comments.
    what he said !!!!!

VirginiaBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by CyPanth View Post
    Is he that good? Or just fortunate to be calling plays for a really good team.
    Probably a serendipitous situation. M is good. He has a great team to work with. He is able to put together players who can execute with game plans that are unique for each opponent. Not every OC who has a good team can use the talent to advantage. Not every OC who as a team of talented individual can get them to execute the game plan. M has both.
    You wanta play football, any school will do; ... You wanta learn football, NDSU is for you!

CyPanth is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaBison View Post
    Probably a serendipitous situation. M is good. He has a great team to work with. He is able to put together players who can execute with game plans that are unique for each opponent. Not every OC who has a good team can use the talent to advantage. Not every OC who as a team of talented individual can get them to execute the game plan. M has both.

I was skeptical when he took the job with you, but it seems to be working out. Good for you.
    "You should host seminars on how to behave on opposing fan forums. Charge a pretty penny toward that Bison tailgating rig. " from Milkman 1/6/2016