Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920

Thread: Courtney Messingham

Default Re: Courtney Messingham

It will be very interesting to see how much rope Klieman gets at KSU to start. a veteran FBS coach calls his shots coming in, CK may of been told prior to hiring whom they wish to retain and who can go. WE will all find out soon. I would think he takes Messingham with him if he can, this is the best balanced offense we have seen under Klieman.

I just want to state that in my rube opinion, Messingham has been a phenomenal OC and I would be ecstatic if he stayed. I think there is a very small chance of that happening but I would be thrilled.
    Rixen

Quote Originally Posted by Rixen View Post
    I just want to state that in my rube opinion, Messingham has been a phenomenal OC and I would be ecstatic if he stayed. I think there is a very small chance of that happening but I would be thrilled.
    Yes he has been great but Easton has also improved a lot. Great combo.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

devin45k is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    Yes he has been great but Easton has also improved a lot. Great combo.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I am very impressed with his improvement when he has been around. I was somewhat of a doubter on Stick but now I am all in on the guy.
    The fella that watches the CFL

CyPanth is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 23Bison View Post
    I feel that with the way the assistants at KStates contracts are stated that Messingham will either go and KState will have to buyout the rest of the existing OC contract or CK sticks with the existing OC for now. That goes for most of the assistants there I believe.

So, CK will either hire CM . . . or not hire CM. Thanks for the insight.
    "You should host seminars on how to behave on opposing fan forums. Charge a pretty penny toward that Bison tailgating rig. " from Milkman 1/6/2016

Quote Originally Posted by Rixen View Post
    He'd get a huge raise even as a position coach; sad but true. Honestly, best play caller I've ever seen here.

He has been a fantastic OC. Honestly he deserves to go. Has B12 and B10 experience (see link below if it works) including OC. Would be great wingman to Kleiman. I think both would like to play Iowa State.

https://gobison.com/coaches.aspx?rc=1118

Yeah, what KSU pays CM to be O coordinator the Bison aren't going match. I think CM is the one coach Klieman will for sure promote to his staff at KSU. The Bison offense this year is creative enough to install at any conference in FBS as passing is getting more prevalent at all levels of play, in a way that brings the yard per run up as well. Very good mix of plays in the Bison book right now.