Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Courtney Messingham

Default Courtney Messingham

NDSU has a new offensive coordinator!!!!!

Default Re: Courtney Messingham

Apparently he runs a lot out of the shotgun and under center?

Montana St. was #17 rushing offense last year. So I'm not too worried about it. Let's go start another dynasty.

Quote Originally Posted by IBleedYellow View Post

Montana St. was #17 rushing offense last year. So I'm not too worried about it. Let's go start another dynasty.
    Another waterloo guy

http://www.msubobcats.com/news/2015/...217155804.aspx

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    I was just telling clenz that another UNI Panther is going to become a National Champion because he was wise enough to become a Bison.

Quote Originally Posted by IBleedYellow View Post

I hope he doesn't ruin our offense by going all big sky. The Insiders has a great segment on this https://soundcloud.com/user-74421198...2017-full-show
    Last edited by HerdBot; 02-14-2017 at 08:31 PM.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    I hope he doesn't ruin our offense by going all big sky.
    Was in the midwest for more time than in mt....not too worried. However, loooking at our widouts, seems like we are infusing more athleticism there so there might be a slight tweak

BisManBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

That was fast. Tells me Kleiman had his guy in mind and was likely in the know for quite some time regarding Polasek leaving. Good on Polasek for not dropping a bomb, never know when he'll need to or want to come back lol.
    The young in this country do not know enough to be prudent,
    and therefore they attempt the impossible - and achieve it generation after generation - Pearl S. Buck

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    Was in the midwest for more time than in mt....not too worried. However, loooking at our widouts, seems like we are infusing more athleticism there so there might be a slight tweak
    The biggest enemy of our offense is the passing game and trying to get too cute. Last year we ran too much shotgun and not enough play action on running downs. I'm also concerned this is the first year in forever that our TOP wasn't at the top of the stats sheet. However... looking at the end of the James Madison game... our passing game looked completely out of their comfort zone so an infusion of downfield passing could be a good thing. Of course had we tried to not get cute earlier in the game, we may not have been in that position.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

Quote Originally Posted by BisManBison View Post
    That was fast. Tells me Kleiman had his guy in mind and was likely in the know for quite some time regarding Polasek leaving. Good on Polasek for not dropping a bomb, never know when he'll need to or want to come back lol.
    I like the speed of the hire for sure...

Question for anyone who knows... where is Messinghams main recruiting area? Is he more connected in Iowa?

KTF is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

What is the source? I am not on twitter or facebook, so I don't follow the up to the minute news...