Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Dual vs SDSU

Default Re: Dual vs SDSU

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Almeida View Post
    I remember going to a MATPAC meet at the University of Mary back when I was in middle school or younger (I think you and I are the same age) and there was an exhibition meet there as well or something like that, I can't exactly remember what it was and why they were there but it wasn't just us youngsters bc one of the Steiner boys wrestled Randy Burwick (from Dickinson) and there was a team from New Zealand (not 100% sure it was New Zealand, but definitely a foreign team) there and of course other wrestlers I don't remember...but one thing I do remember from that meet was the New Zealand team changing clothes right in the open on the mat without any discretion in their jockstraps and all...had all the girls snickering and staring. Needless to say it was a strange thing to see, had me wondering if they had locker rooms in New Zealand (if indeed it was New Zealand).

Thought I would share this with you maybe you were there...
    Nudity isn't the same outside the U.S. as it is within. Go to any Scandinavia countries and enjoy the saunas.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Rotert is wrestling right now for SDSU vs Purdue. I'd expect him vs NDSU now, barring a setback.

And he lost 9-3 to an unranked opponent. 197 could be interesting Sunday!

Dual was tied at the end and goes to criteria...and Purdue wins 20-19. Nice win for them.

Classic Alex Macki to end it too. Literally did nothing for 7 minutes

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bird View Post
    Dual was tied at the end and goes to criteria...and Purdue wins 20-19. Nice win for them.

Classic Alex Macki to end it too. Literally did nothing for 7 minutes
    Unless Purdue has improved quite a bit lately, that is a terrible lost for SDSU.

My former boss here at USAW use to coach the Boilermakers in the early 90's. Apparently the school could care less about wrestling and developing the program.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hail the BISON!!!

Yeah, I wouldn't say Purdue a terrible loss this year, but it certainly isn't a good one for SDSU.

The Rotert match swung the dual and he clearly wasn't 100%. When he isn't 100% (especially with a bum shoulder), he's a shell of his normal self...which makes me wonder why Bono put him out there and whether we'll see him Sunday.

For those NDSU wrestling fans not going to Brookings today, I'd highly recommend purchasing a 1 month subscription to FloWrestling today for $20. You would get to watch today's NDSU/SDSU dual, then you could jump right into the Penn State vs Oklahoma State, #1 vs #2 in the nation. Plus with a 1 month subscription today, you would get to watch NDSU at the B12 tournament in its entirety, as well as a few other conference tourneys (I think EIWA and MAC). Other events in the next month include the National Collegiate Open (where a ton of the best redshirts and backups go and compete to end the year) and the NJCAA national tournament.

Starting at 149 and Gliva getting the start

Gliva down 2-0 after one with nearly a minute of RT for Kocer. Nearly had a reversal late in the first too. Kocer did nearly get some turns too.

4-0 early in the 2nd now, Gliva got robbed of 2 NF