Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Denver - Saturday 2/11 @ The SHAC 2 pm

Default Denver - Saturday 2/11 @ The SHAC 2 pm

2 pm this Saturday. Biggest game on the year. They kicked our ass at their house last game and only trail us by only 1 game.

Here's some podcasts that aired today on Bison 1660

Denver Head Coach Rodney Billups Feb. 9, 2017
    https://soundcloud.com/user-74421198...ups-feb-9-2017

Bison MBB Associate Head Coach Jayden Olson Feb. 9, 2017
    https://soundcloud.com/user-74421198...son-feb-9-2017

NDSU Sophmore Point Guard, Khy Kabellis on "The Brakedown" Thursday, February 9th
    https://soundcloud.com/user-74421198...y-february-9th

Denver play by play voice, Raj Sharan on "The Brakedown" Thursday, February 9th
    https://soundcloud.com/user-74421198...y-february-9th

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Default Re: Denver - Saturday 2/11 @ The SHAC 2 pm

This guy will be there! Really been enjoying these games lately, just wish the crowd was more spirited.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Denver has been off and waiting on us for a week. Denver owned us out there, time to return that favor. Should be a very good crowd!

Junior Bison Club tour of locker rooms prior to this game. Can't wait to tag along!

Defend the perimeter and get the ball to Dex inside. Make shots and rebound. We owe them one let's take it to them!

Another big game down the stretch for the Bison. Play like we did Wednesday night and we win play like last Saturday we lose. Bring that Wednesday night game and win this. I will be there plus 3 that have not been to a game this year. 1st place is still on the line with the #1 seed to go with it. THIS IS A HUGE GAME... Go Bison. Horns Up!!!!
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

I have 2 tickets in 110 looking to give away for this game! work's been killing my attendance this year and thankfully I've had friends in fargo take many games but these are still sitting at home and I cannot attend. If anyone is interested shoot me a message.

Absolutely hate this match up. They give us fits and play the game the right way. They are tough, and their post is a flat out man. This is going to take a total team effort, and someone is going to have to step up. Big one.
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

Amigo has been prone to early foul trouble, when we played down there we weren't able to draw any fouls against him. It would be huge if the Bison can get him in early foul trouble tomorrow.

Looking forward to see the game plan for defending Amigo.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

Yuuuge game tomorrow. Should be a big crowd. Amigo is a beast. The battle with him and Dex will be fun to watch. Some history should be made tomorrow as well. AJ needs 3 points and Paul need 9 points to get to 1,000 career points.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN