Page 63 of 107 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Recruiting Updates

tolnabison is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: 2018 Recruiting Updates

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    USD offered Klemp tonight. They seem to be riding our offer coattails of late.
    Plus they offered about 8 Florida athletes the day before early signing day.

whats the word on otis weeeeeah from mhd spuds...seen he got mvp at some mn all star game plus his pictures in the paper he looks like a mini ap out there!

Quote Originally Posted by SlickVic View Post
    whats the word on otis weeeeeah from mhd spuds...seen he got mvp at some mn all star game plus his pictures in the paper he looks like a mini ap out there!
    whoa!!!! SLICK IS BACK
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    I think Tre Watson is going to Vanderbilt but not confirmed. Would be a good addition but not at the expense of a talented high school prospect
    CAREFUL, I mentioned the value of the Bison sticking to staying true to recruiting and standing behind a recruits loyalty in earning a starting position one day vs. bringing in one year replacements, and I got jumped on. I am not against transfers, however, I do not support ONE year deals. Hey, look at -ND again this year. Their talk is 3-4 JUCO's yet to commit. How would you like to have 2-3 years of weightlifting, practice and team RAh, Rah, Rah under your belt and wake up next fall losing play time to a JUCO transfer (Rent A Player). NDSU is a big reason why kids commit to a team, as the Bison commit to them. LOYALTY is a two way street.

Quote Originally Posted by KNOW IT ALL View Post
    CAREFUL, I mentioned the value of the Bison sticking to staying true to recruiting and standing behind a recruits loyalty in earning a starting position one day vs. bringing in one year replacements, and I got jumped on. I am not against transfers, however, I do not support ONE year deals. Hey, look at -ND again this year. Their talk is 3-4 JUCO's yet to commit. How would you like to have 2-3 years of weightlifting, practice and team RAh, Rah, Rah under your belt and wake up next fall losing play time to a JUCO transfer (Rent A Player). NDSU is a big reason why kids commit to a team, as the Bison commit to them. LOYALTY is a two way street.
    but this is the type of guy who was a proven good player, and would help out immediately with the LB core till the other can get better. I'm fine with transfers because I trust our staff has good enough judgement and this isn't like he got kicked or anything he is graduated, different deal
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    but this is the type of guy who was a proven good player, and would help out immediately with the LB core till the other can get better. I'm fine with transfers because I trust our staff has good enough judgement and this isn't like he got kicked or anything he is graduated, different deal
    But, But, But, !!!! Nobody is saying its illegal, glad its not me or my kid he walks in front of to play. It's 2017' I don't expect people to understand loyalty. Harbaugh is going into his fourth year at Michigan and he is bringing in a one year transfer to play QB next year. Talk about a situation that better work. The Alumni are already wondering why this supposed genius is reaching for straws after three years when he should be reaping the rewards of his arrogance and greatness.

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

But, But, But, !!!! Nobody is saying its illegal, glad its not me or my kid he walks in front of to play. It's 2017' I don't expect people to understand loyalty.
    No clue what this is supposed to mean

But, But, But, !!!! Nobody is saying its illegal, glad its not me or my kid he walks in front of to play. It's 2017' I don't expect people to understand loyalty.
    Have you worked for the same company your entire life? Reason I ask is if you have not, when you got hired by the new company you stepped in front of a current employee for that position. That is life. Loyalty is great but it does not guarantee anything in life.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    Have you worked for the same company your entire life? Reason I ask is if you have not, when you got hired by the new company you stepped in front of a current employee for that position. That is life. Loyalty is great but it does not guarantee anything in life.
    What is it about your second wife that you like better than your first?

What is it about your second wife that you like better than your first?
    There were a couple of things. But I can not say them on this board.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.