Page 9 of 107 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Recruiting Updates

Default Re: 2018 Recruiting Updates

Looks like Brevyn Span-Ford has also been offered by NDSU - for football now - on his visit today.

DIBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

A lineman from Perham, MN verbally committed to the Gophers tonight for 2018. I'm assuming that the Bison were interested.

Quote Originally Posted by DIBISON View Post
    A lineman from Perham, MN verbally committed to the Gophers tonight for 2018. I'm assuming that the Bison were interested.
    logan richter 64 290 DL hes gotta be a PWO though his old teammate peyton jordahl from perham is senior a d put in a good word for him.... guessing thats how it went down. plus PJ Fleck has been getting static for the 1 minnesotakid he had on board and added logan as pwo.

ndsu better be all over minnesotaand twin cities gophers and fleck are recruiting nationally. time for NDSU to rebolster recruiting efforts and OWN the twin cities
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by DIBISON View Post
    P.J. Fleck and the Minnesota Golden Gophers staff saw all they needed from Perham (Minn.) DT Logan Richter today at Junior Day. Extending an offer and quickly picking up a verbal from the 6-foot-4, 291-pound prep.

Richter had no other offers to-date, but strong interest building from schools such as North Dakota, NDSU and Wyoming to-date. He had planned visits to UND and NDSU over the next month previous to his verbal.
    Didn't have a rating previous to the Gophers, this offer & acceptance got Richter bumped up to 3 stars by 247.

http://www.cbssports.com/college-foo...m-in-state-dt/
    Last edited by bruinbison; 03-27-2017 at 04:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 23Bison View Post
    Hey all I'm new to posting on this board but have been following for many years now. I was curious if anyone had a list or knows of any Jr Day recruits? Recruiting time is a lot of fun and am just curious.
    Bison Report twitter retweets Jr Day mentions and is free, as does bisonation.info. (Twitter feed)
    Bison Report's pay site (Scout) offers more info.

Another free list is here, not always updated immediately, but something I enjoy looking at as I like quick looks at Gopher recruiting and D1 recruitment in the state of Minnesota.

http://www.gopherhole.com/page/show/...tball-recruits

Has some players listed as having received invitations to NDSU jr day * that I don't remember seeing before (may have missed elsewhere though) such as:

Jackson Crawford Cretin-Derham Hall QB 6'3 190
    Max Janes Mounds View TE 6'3 230
    Riley Hansen Apple Valley OL 6'4 295
    Nathan Boe Lakeville North OL 6'4 250
    Joe Schreiber Eden Prairie OL 6'3 270
    Ikenna Ujuagu Benilde-St. Margaret's LB/RB 6'0 200
    Michael Fahim Mounds View DE 6'5 235
    Ty Barron Minnetonka LB 6'0 220
    Mikel Martin Roseville LB/DB 5'10
    Liam Ford Benilde-St. Margaret's DB 6'1 180

(* but not confirmed they attended)

And also a few confirmed as attending:

Matt Waletzko Rocori OL 6'8 310 Received invite to NDSU (attended) and ..... Junior Days Spring Days
    Mitchell Kartes St.Michael-Albertville RB/DB 6'0 180
    Jarrod Peterson Centennial LB 6'1 210
    Onte Burns Cooper DB 5'11

One player who tweeted his visit to NDSU was a familiar name to Minnesota Vikings fans -
    Peter Bercich Lakeville North DE 6'2 220
    Not every high school player gets his twitter profile pic taken with Brett Favre
    Last edited by bruinbison; 03-27-2017 at 04:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bruinbison View Post
    Looks like Brevyn Span-Ford has also been offered by NDSU - for football now - on his visit today.
    Brevyn Span-Ford offered by West Virginia (for Football) today.

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Herd890 View Post
    Brevyn Span-Ford offered by West Virginia (for Football) today.
    DAMN that Culhane!!!
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

Another local player to visit on Junior Day, in addition to Shanley's Jake Kava,
    is Moorhead Spud Otis Weah - 5' 8" 180 - RB/ATH

http://www.hudl.com/profile/5415877/otis-weah

Quote Originally Posted by bruinbison View Post
    Didn't have a rating previous to the Gophers, this offer & acceptance got Richter bumped up to 3 stars by 247.

http://www.cbssports.com/college-foo...m-in-state-dt/
    So basically they rate players after they get a Big Ten offer. Even further shows how flawed these star ratings systems are. OT... the kid looks like a gem though. Great size and athleticism. Would have loved to have landed him

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

CalBison97 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by mtoutfitter View Post
    DAMN that Culhane!!!
    Serious lol! Maybe some day we'll snag a WV recruit because of him. Really do like Culhane and think we hit the jackpot. His show on Bison1660 is a must for me (on SoundCloud). He is definitely in the know and gets tremendous guests.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Stand your ground, have a tough hide, roam wild and free, have a strong spirit, let the chips fall where they may.