Page 37 of 107 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Recruiting Updates

Default Re: 2018 Recruiting Updates

Quote Originally Posted by stevdock View Post
    I haven't looked into this at all, but what's the state of ND look like recruiting wise?? The two that we have are they considered to be the top 2?
    I'd say (Joseph) Dylan Evans (the DE from Williston) has to be considered one of the top in-state recruits this year. Wyoming and Idaho are after him.

http://www.willistonherald.com/sport...5d921a1b2.html

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    I'd say (Joseph) Dylan Evans (the DE from Williston) has to be considered one of the top in-state recruits this year. Wyoming and Idaho are after him.

http://www.willistonherald.com/sport...5d921a1b2.html
    That one confuses me because Goeser tweeted this out back on 6/27 which was during that flurry of commitments after the indy camp: https://twitter.com/NickGoeser/statu...43679862759425

Another alley cat upfront. Fired up to keep this in state DT in the Bison uniform.
    It really seemed at the time that this was in reference to Evans and one of the likes on that tweet was from @dylanevans76. Maybe he was talking about Ogbu still but that was the day before that his commitment had broke so seems unlikely and he's definitely not a DT. Kubas' commitment wasn't known until the end of July but maybe this is in reference to that and he just knew much earlier than everyone else. But seems most likely to me that it was in reference to Evans and either Goeser jumped the gun or Evans had a sudden change of heart (perhaps a new offer?) right around that same time.

There is a ND recruit visiting this weekend. TE/DE prospect that I would love to see in a Bison uniform.
    Keep your expectations low enough and you will always be happy with the results

Quote Originally Posted by SUBISON247 View Post
    There is a ND recruit visiting this weekend. TE/DE prospect that I would love to see in a Bison uniform.
    Yep
    We need this Williston guy big time.

Not sure on the guy from Ellendale, everything I have read indicates he is a player
    I am sure Hedberg knows all he needs to about him

I don't know much about the Williston kid, I was referring to another recruit. I am going to be able to watch the Williston kid tonight in Mandan.
    Keep your expectations low enough and you will always be happy with the results

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    That one confuses me because Goeser tweeted this out back on 6/27 which was during that flurry of commitments after the indy camp: https://twitter.com/NickGoeser/statu...43679862759425
    Maybe he was talking about Jacob Kubas; maybe there was some miscommunication. From what I've read, Dylan isn't going to decide until Dec. 20th.

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    Maybe he was talking about Jacob Kubas; maybe there was some miscommunication. From what I've read, Dylan isn't going to decide until Dec. 20th.
    Thought I read somewhere that he made a "Soft Verbal".....I'm sure it'll shake out on the 20th on way or the other.
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

Quote Originally Posted by mtoutfitter View Post
    Thought I read somewhere that he made a "Soft Verbal".....I'm sure it'll shake out on the 20th on way or the other.
    I love your signature btw

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    I love your signature btw
    "In Elvis Voice".....Thank you....Thank you very much.
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

Jay is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I hope we can find a spot for Otis Weah. Nice little video embedded in the linked tweet below.

https://twitter.com/keithtvguy/statu...37325629902848