Page 46 of 107 FirstFirst ... 3644454647485696 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Recruiting Updates

Default Re: 2018 Recruiting Updates

Bishop Miege - High School Football power in Kansas

Despite 50-2 finish for Miege seniors, many overlooked
    http://kansas-sports.com/ks/news/?id...any-overlooked

Some other notable seniors had top notch seasons and hope to bring their talents to the collegiate level.

Six-foot-two, 200-pound Jasir Cox was a 1st team all-EKL selection at safety. He had 88 tackles, 4 interceptions and 7 passes defended this past fall.

Coach Holmes commented, "I think he's kind of the guy with the biggest upside of the group. I think, with him being 6’2”, 200-pounds, and being the athlete he is, he moves really well in space and was a key part of our defense. First team all-conference, I think that speaks a lot of what he's able to do for us.

“I think he's got good genes as well,” continued Coach Holmes. “His brother [Jabril], was just named the freshman of the year in the Missouri Valley Conference for North Dakota State. I think that's why a lot of schools are interested in him [Jasir] and see the flashes there with him. I think he can grow into being kind of an outside linebacker-type at the next level.”

Coaches will have a busy week game planning for shsu and trying to lockdown recruits before Wednesday. Sounds like no contract with recruits starting Sunday so Saturday will be a very busy day. Hope to get another lockdown corner. Abc

Default 2018 Recruiting Updates

Quote Originally Posted by Bison20 View Post
    Coaches will have a busy week game planning for shsu and trying to lockdown recruits before Wednesday. Sounds like no contract with recruits starting Sunday so Saturday will be a very busy day. Hope to get another lockdown corner. Abc
    It’s a week from this Wednesday, no?!

Edit: Misread post.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    This class is really unreal. Seems like every kid has FBS offers. Tons of valley offers. Just loaded with talent. I absolutely love the OL kids. Plus we have added a lot of skill talent and a huge talent at QB. I think we still find a few more. Tough to lose two kids, but that always happens when you are recruiting at this level. Clearly this is all on paper right now, but my goodness.

Anyone have any favorites? The two kids that tore their ACL this year are special. Athletic Rams. Going to be fun, hope we can land them ALL next Wednesday.
    So...we should be sitting pretty for the Oregon game is what youre saying?

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    So...we should be sitting pretty for the Oregon game is what youre saying?
    I mean who is to say, but there isn't really a glaring weakness on the roster. I mean you have to nit pick to find something. LIke...a stud corner just went to Iowa State...etc. This class just continues to reload. There isn't an FCS school out there winning these types of battles, and a lot of the FBS offers haven't even come out. There have been some HUGE schools declined in the last couple of weeks. That info will come out after signing day would be my guess. Hold on tight. 8 more days. Gotta keep these guys in Fargo. See if the in home visits vs watch NDSU on ESPN is more important to kids. Most of these kids have shut down recruiting, but coaches can still show up in schools, etc.
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

Probably the weakest link is our WR position because of depth. We lose RJ to graduation. Actually we are fine as long as we use the TEs more. We do have big athletic Wr they are our TE group. We are in a great spot.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

I know everyone is excited about Trey as a QB, but I was curious on Holden Hotchkiss. I thought he looked like a special talent. Anyone say anything on the way he has looked in practice at all?

I am excited either way. Trey has the athleticism to make guess miss, could be a great dual threat.
    "If FBS teams are looking for an FCS cupcake, might I suggest North Dakota instead of North Dakota State." - John Taylor NBC College football talk writer

Quote Originally Posted by Loud and Proud Bison fan View Post
    I know everyone is excited about Trey as a QB, but I was curious on Holden Hotchkiss. I thought he looked like a special talent. Anyone say anything on the way he has looked in practice at all?

I am excited either way. Trey has the athleticism to make guess miss, could be a great dual threat.
    Between Holden, Noah and Trey, the competition to be Stick's successor is going to be at a high level. All three are pretty good and only one will come out as the alpha.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Jay is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Montero visiting Friday

Mn’s Mr. Football

https://twitter.com/bisonreport/stat...35759522385920

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    Montero visiting Friday

Mn’s Mr. Football

https://twitter.com/bisonreport/stat...35759522385920
    Great news. Horns Up to get him.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.