Page 52 of 107 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Recruiting Updates

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: 2018 Recruiting Updates

Quote Originally Posted by Gobuck View Post
    POW Gophers
    The Gophers are holding him as a Prisoner of War?
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

Quote Originally Posted by bri-dog View Post
    He's getting a little urging from commit Joe Schreiber...

https://twitter.com/schreiber_joe/st...73707501178881
    Maybe he should talk to James Johannesson...........

Quote Originally Posted by southcliffbison View Post
    Maybe he should talk to James Johannesson...........
    And make sure JJ tells him that life after being a Gopher could end up being stuck in a F'Hawking wasteland.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Dan View Post
    The used car salesman is trying to get him as a PWO with a little teaser that if something opens up. I think he'll wait for awhile before he decides. Would love to have him.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Jay is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Some recruit tweets coming out tonight with coaches on the road.

Coach Williams out in Bismarck seeing Bart Ogbu. He tweeted he will be signing on the 20th.
    Coach Riles visiting Ronnie Audette. He tweeted he will be signing on the 20th.
    Coach Roehl out in Wisconsin visiting DJ Stewart.
    Coach Austin must have hopped on a plane right away. He's in Florida visiting Tony Pierce Jr.
    Coach Goeser is roaming ND. Assuming he's visiting Dylan Evans who holds an offer. He'll be announcing and signing on the 20th.

Quiet period - Dec 17th
    Dead period - Dec 18th - Jan 11th

Hope these guys sign on Wednesday. It would be nice to get a surprise stud cb that we haven't been hearing about. This year shows how important it is to have depth at all positions.

Came across a good article on Logan Klemp from Nov 22, coached by his Dad.

Take a 1,200-yard rusher, a capable receiver out of the backfield, an anchoring middle linebacker and a kicker, throw them all in a pot and stir them around.

You come up with Logan Klemp, a South Hamilton senior who ran for 1,260 yards and 13 touchdowns in the Hawks’ run-heavy offense. Klemp also caught 11 passes for 131 yards and a touchdown, and finished with 82.5 tackles and six sacks, both tops on the team.

His utility for the 8-2 Hawks, who qualified for the postseason playoffs for the first time in many years, earned him the Mid-Iowa player of the year award.......

He’s drawn interest from both Iowa and Iowa State and picked up an offer from FCS powerhouse North Dakota State this month, though he’s taking his time with his decision and not tipping off where he might head.......
    http://www.amestrib.com/sports/20171...player-of-year

Also has offers from SDSU, Northern Iowa, Cornell and the Fighting Hawks

Jay is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

With signing day just over a couple days away, this is a grid I like to put together to see where all the puzzle pieces fit. Sitting pretty nice with this class. I'd expect all/most to sign on the 20th, and hopefully close out with a couple more on Wednesday.

2018 grid 2.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    With signing day just over a couple days away, this is a grid I like to put together to see where all the puzzle pieces fit. Sitting pretty nice with this class. I'd expect all/most to sign on the 20th, and hopefully close out with a couple more on Wednesday.

2018 grid 2.jpg
    Nice! Thanks for this
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Thanks for the chart Jay!

Did not know that Jevon Brekke of DeLaSalle HS was a target.
    He is a 6’ 2” 185 LB/RB and gave a verbal to Northern Iowa in early October. Also had offers from Navy, Indiana State