Page 17 of 107 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Recruiting Updates

Default Re: 2018 Recruiting Updates

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    Yes, Goophs could easily offer. Do we know for sure hes being recruited as a QB?
    Gophers won't offer as Lance won't camp, and they don't want him at quarterback.

Lance wants to be a quarterback at the collegiate level, and that's what the Bison want him as.

Quote Originally Posted by RyanBurns View Post
    Gophers won't offer as Lance won't camp, and they don't want him at quarterback.

Lance wants to be a quarterback at the collegiate level, and that's what the Bison want him as.
    Of course not!

Why risk winning games!

Quote Originally Posted by RyanBurns View Post

Do the Gophers have a QB locked up for 2018? Let me rephrase. Other teams could easily offer.

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    Do the Gophers have a QB locked up for 2018? Let me rephrase. Other teams could easily offer.
    The Gophers got a commitment from a 4 star QB named Brennan Armstrong back in February and he appeared to be the QB that Fleck had eyes on since he was at WMU and targeted right away at Minnesota. The good news for NDSU is that Minnesota will only take 1 QB in this upcoming class.

Cortez Hogans is blowing up with multiple FBS offers Colorado State today. NDSU has offerred him like 15 others kid is a stud
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by The Lost Dutchman View Post
    The Gophers got a commitment from a 4 star QB named Brennan Armstrong back in February and he appeared to be the QB that Fleck had eyes on since he was at WMU and targeted right away at Minnesota. The good news for NDSU is that Minnesota will only take 1 QB in this upcoming class.
    Correct.

I don't see Minnesota making a move on Lance.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lost Dutchman View Post
    A couple of things- Gophs QB is a 3* in all services (They only have about 5 4* recruits all time)

This would be NDSU's higherst recruit all time according to 247

Herd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Span-Ford officially a gopher FB commit.

Quote Originally Posted by Herd View Post
    Was hoping he would be our bb commit. Football is his sport of choice though.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by Herd View Post
    Gophers finally offer the 6' 7" TE from St Cloud Tech. Had their 1st camp yesterday.
    Brevyn Spann-Ford had already picked up FBS offers from Iowa State, Missouri and West Virginia.

Gophers also did a camp offer to Josh Aune from St Paul Highland Park, a 6' 1' 200 DB/ATH.
    Aune also gave Minnesota a verbal. He was a 2018 NDSU offer.
    Aune had other offers including Montana State, SDSU.

Was wondering if PJ Fleck had a mild case of TimBrewsteritis, but this shows signs of a recovery from that recruiting affliction......
    Last edited by bruinbison; 06-03-2017 at 12:46 PM.