Page 76 of 107 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Recruiting Updates

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: 2018 Recruiting Updates

Head Slap to myself.....was thinking with the Bison. I'm a dumb fucker sometimes!!!
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

Quote Originally Posted by mtoutfitter View Post
    Head Slap to myself.....was thinking with the Bison. I'm a dumb fucker sometimes!!!
    LOL -- I was thinking the same thing...
    Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. (Homer Simpson)

Quote Originally Posted by mtoutfitter View Post
    Don't be so hard on yourself. Field judging Pronghorn all day tends to mess with a guy

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    Don't be so hard on yourself. Field judging Pronghorn all day tends to mess with a guy

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    Thanks, I do know the difference between a 14 and 15 inch goat but get confused talking about multiple teams....
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Yeah when you are 6-6 and have a wingspan like that.. Of course you need to be strong and 6-6. The bean poles will get pushed around

I don't have a problem with a hybrid TE receiver, you can't deny someone's true body type, Kramer knows what he's doing

I would rather run 2 TE sets all day with 2 great receiver TEs
    Why don’t we use TE ever at wideout like Pats do with Gronk? Major size mismatch if TE knows how you use that—doesn’t have to be faster than corner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Why don’t we use TE ever at wideout like Pats do with Gronk? Major size mismatch if TE knows how you use that—doesn’t have to be faster than corner.

This ^ ^
    Flex out a 6-6 TE on a 5-10 corner

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Illies did get lined up in the slot several times each game.
    When he was targeted it was most often a short stop route to get a 1st down e.g. 6 yard route on 3rd and 5.

If Zach Mathis actually signs with NDSU, will be happy if he is 6’ 4” as opposed to the listed 6’ 6”. Darn high school measurements usually are “generous”. Still tall for a WR. In his HUDL vids he looks to be a slim build, so not sure he would ever turn into a TE if he chooses Fargo. 2 of last season’s best recruits are both 6’ 6” TE’s, so kinda have that description covered for the short-term......
    Last edited by bruinbison; 01-18-2018 at 10:28 PM.

NDSUSR is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Phoenix Sproles‏ @PSproles 20h20 hours ago

It was a pleasure having my coaches come to my home today! Being around them makes my decision to be a Bison a very easy one! #NationalChamps #GoBison #B1S8N

Logan Klemp and Cox. Both on visits as well as the 3 WR recruits. Not to mention a good portion of the already signed kids. Very important weekend to finish recruiting.
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

Kujava23 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post

Two years ago----they did this with Illies

It might be a better option now with Gindorff and Babicz