Page 106 of 107 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106107 LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 1068

Thread: 2018 Recruiting Updates

Default Re: 2018 Recruiting Updates

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    There you are again something so witty
    Am I wrong?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    Ivy Leaguers are very smart and connected. They dominate Washington DC and have managed to put the richest most powerful country $20+ Trillion in debt among other brilliant accomplishments. Genius!

There is not a flaw in that statement. It is all inclusive of both political parties.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    Its not till "death do us part"....unless you make another call like that ...you bum!!
    .........good grief..........

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    Ivy Leaguers are very smart and connected. They dominate Washington DC and have managed to put the richest most powerful country $20+ Trillion in debt among other brilliant accomplishments. Genius!

Apparently they can't do 5th grade math by looking at our deficit and national debt.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by X-Factor View Post
    You have no clue what your talking about. Your points about Jobs, Zuck, and Gates further illustrates that point. Those guys dropped out because they had really good ideas and the ambition to make their dream a reality. That is not 99.99999999% of the population. On the price of an Ivy degree, there is the advertised price and the real out of pocket price that most students end up paying. Massive endowments take care of most fees, and that’s especially true at the masters level. The actual education these students receive is essentially the same as anywhere else, but the prestige and most importantly the network is what sets Ivy above the rest. It’s not for everyone. As I said, if you plan to live in Fargo ND none of this matters, but your “business selling a product” comment is inaccurate and very naive.

BTW, the bankers I’m talking about aren’t the ones working at your local Wells Fargo branch answering your phone call...
    who pays for Graduate degrees at any school? I mean seriously I don't think I know Anyone that paid for any or least a substantial amount for their masters or phD degrees… and I doubt any athlete that's recruited pays for their degree at least while on scholarship

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    I’ve seen him play live several times over last 2-3 years. I’d take Lance Dunn and or Bruce Anderson over him ANY day of week and twice on Saturdays. They are better backs. Also, and similar to that LB you guys had a few years ago, Santiago has a strange looking body and running style—weird is more like it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Not to quote myself, but:
    https://twitter.com/theherd215/statu...12837026582529

Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Not to quote myself, but:
    https://twitter.com/theherd215/statu...12837026582529

and neither will probably make pre season All American lists, love that about this team for some reason. JSU, Austin PEE, SHSU etc will have tons of players all over but that's it, they play for themselves!!!
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    and neither will probably make pre season All American lists, love that about this team for some reason. JSU, Austin PEE, SHSU etc will have tons of players all over but that's it, they play for themselves!!!
    When you have 5 talented backs it's hard to get enough touches to put up huge numbers. Same goes for Easton, we are a running team and don't just run wide open spread where he throws 50 times. Will never get the stats based on our offense. Voters need to take these into account. Pretty ridiculous wentz never made all mvfc.

Hero Sports out with their 2018 Missouri Valley Football Conference Top 40 recruit list.

https://m.herosports.com/amp/fcs/rec...mpression=true

13 future Bison made the list of 40! Includes:

#1 Saybein Clark - RB/ATH
    #2 Trey Lance - QB
    #6 Phoenix Sproles - WR
    #7 Samuel Moore - DE/DT

Southern Illinois with 6 players on the list
    South Dakota with 4 players on the list
    Illinois State with 3
    Youngstown State with 3
    Northern Iowa with 3
    South Dakota State with 2

Quote Originally Posted by bruinbison View Post
    Hero Sports out with their 2018 Missouri Valley Football Conference Top 40 recruit list.

https://m.herosports.com/amp/fcs/rec...mpression=true

13 future Bison made the list of 40! Includes:

#1 Saybein Clark - RB/ATH
    #2 Trey Lance - QB
    #6 Phoenix Sproles - WR
    #7 Samuel Moore - DE/DT

Southern Illinois with 6 players on the list
    South Dakota with 4 players on the list
    Illinois State with 3
    Youngstown State with 3
    Northern Iowa with 3
    South Dakota State with 2
    Linkee no workee for me. Try this one : https://herosports.com/fcs/recruitin...018-class-ajaj

That list is just insane. It shows how we dominated the conference. Just wow.

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA

Hero Sports Top 50 FCS recruiting classes

If you want a home/home with an Ivy League school, how ‘bout Princeton in a few years? Or Yale?
    Princeton comes in #1 in the FCS recruiting rankings, helped by the number 1 player, QB Brevin White.

#2 - Yale
    #3 - Montana State
    #4 - NDSU
    #5 - James Madison
    #6 - Harvard
    #7 - Jacksonville State
    #8 - Chattanooga
    #9 - Central Arkansas
    #10 - Eastern Washington

#18 - Southern Illinois
    #25 - South Dakota

https://m.herosports.com/fcs/recruit...ms-2018-ajaj#3