Page 88 of 107 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Recruiting Updates

Jay is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: 2018 Recruiting Updates

NDSU offers Juanye Tillman who was on campus this last weekend. 6'0 195 OLB/RB.

http://www.hudl.com/profile/6057887/Juanye-Tillman

tillman.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post

tillman.jpg
    Kid looks like he can play
    Cue to other Valley teams offering since they always do 3...2...1

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post

tillman.jpg
    Looks good but why are we his first offer? Hard to believe he's been flying under the radar all this time.

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU1980 View Post
    Looks good but why are we his first offer? Hard to believe he's been flying under the radar all this time.
    I don't know but he just committed!
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gully View Post
    I don't know but he just committed!
    Now let's get McCoy and finish strong.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU1980 View Post
    Happens for a lot of reasons. I know that Florida in general has an overflowing amount of talent so it's easier to get lost in the mix. Looks like a solid athlete but he's not the biggest (5-11) and he's on the light side. That limits him for teams who are looking for undersized linebackers. Although he seems to be following our OC so I'm curious if he's been looked at on that side of the ball? I know if you can be that productive at that level, you can play

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

Jay is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

NDSU also offered Jamarcus McCoy. 6'2" 180 pound WR out of Georgia. Was on campus this past weekend.

jamarcus.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    Is what it is. We want the guys who want to be here.

Somebody should start a thread about the recruits that were offered and got away

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    Don't mean to drift this thread too much but one guy I noticed this last year who's done really well for himself was LB Eji (now EJ) Ejiya. He was going to be part of the 2014 class at NDSU but had issues with his academics and ended up in Wahp for a season with NDSCS before transferring to North Texas. Last year (as a junior) he had 109 tackles, 12 TFLs, and 7 sacks which led North Texas in all 3 categories. They had a good year too going 9-3 before losing to FAU in the CUSA Championship and losing to Troy in the New Orleans Bowl. He's a bit undersized for the NFL at 6'3" 220ish but I bet he'll get a shot in the NFL after next season and might even work himself up into draftable territory.

He probably would've fit in nicely alongside Jabril Cox this next year but I'd say both sides (NDSU and Ejiya) have done ok for themselves here without each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Don't mean to drift this thread too much but one guy I noticed this last year who's done really well for himself was LB Eji (now EJ) Ejiya. He was going to be part of the 2014 class at NDSU but had issues with his academics and ended up in Wahp for a season with NDSCS before transferring to North Texas. Last year (as a junior) he had 109 tackles, 12 TFLs, and 7 sacks which led North Texas in all 3 categories. They had a good year too going 9-3 before losing to FAU in the CUSA Championship and losing to Troy in the New Orleans Bowl. He's a bit undersized for the NFL at 6'3" 220ish but I bet he'll get a shot in the NFL after next season and might even work himself up into draftable territory.

He probably would've fit in nicely alongside Jabril Cox this next year but I'd say both sides (NDSU and Ejiya) have done ok for themselves here without each other.
    Is 6-3, 220 undersized for the NFL?

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Is 6-3, 220 undersized for the NFL?
    Idk... I thought they like their OLB's more in the 240 range (especially with a 6'3" frame) but those guys are getting smaller and faster in the NFL too. His measurables definitely won't make him stand out to NFL scouts... I'll put it that way.