Page 92 of 107 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Recruiting Updates

BisManBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: 2018 Recruiting Updates

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Seems like most of the action is shifting to 2019 recruits now. Check out BisoNation's twitter feed.... coaches have been all over the place the last few days (Florida, Georgia, Kansas, Illinois).
    Makes sense. How soon could we expect to start seeing offers go out? Seems like that happens earlier each year now. And just for good measure, the 2019 Class looks to be the best ever...in before someone else proclaims
    The young in this country do not know enough to be prudent,
    and therefore they attempt the impossible - and achieve it generation after generation - Pearl S. Buck

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I'm already transitioning to 2019 myself. Its kind of cool seeing Georgia as a state with some interest. A lot of prospects in that state also with Florida right across the border. I do creep over on the bunny and yote forums and notice they have offers out to kids like two years out! This is quite silly to me but what ever. USD just offered a sophomore!! Silliness I say!!!!
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

BisonNeil is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Well, I for one am still in for 2018 recruits, December 2018 that is

Quote Originally Posted by BisManBison View Post
    Makes sense. How soon could we expect to start seeing offers go out? Seems like that happens earlier each year now. And just for good measure, the 2019 Class looks to be the best ever...in before someone else proclaims
    Kinda guessing but I would think that they'd wait until the individual camp in June before many offers go out. I think a lot of the dialog right now is more recruiting guys to their camps than it is anything beyond that.

Quote Originally Posted by BisManBison View Post
    Typically they offer their home run guys very early and hope it sticks. Before spring ball but after signing day. Then offers are usually held until the best three day camp in the country for a vast majority of the rest.
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

Jay is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

No talk of a punter?????????????

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    I feel quite ok losing these kids to big schools.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    I feel quite ok losing these kids to big schools.
    Not me

When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Jay is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    No talk of a punter?????????????

A couple have been mentioned.