Page 75 of 107 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Recruiting Updates

Default Re: 2018 Recruiting Updates

Quote Originally Posted by Bison20 View Post
    Would be nice to get that weineke/Stapleton type receiver who can run but be physical and get the 50/50 ball. I do like watching what sproles and talbert can do with the ball in their hands. ABC
    We probably do but we insist on putting more weight on them and turning them into tight ends and give them minimal opportunities.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Jay is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    He is not wrong
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

NDSU has been on him since the summer. 247 lists him with an NDSU offer now

We all seem to have an obsession with finding that 6-5 to 6-6 wide receiver.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    We all seem to have an obsession with finding that 6-5 to 6-6 wide receiver.
    Just think of their blocking radius though. Really would help to open up those outside runs and bust them for extra yardage.

NDSUSR is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

The tide did turn for Carson when they got him a few deep threats.
    I would love to see NDSU have 2 monster WRs. Doesn't mean you have to use them every play.

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    We probably do but we insist on putting more weight on them and turning them into tight ends and give them minimal opportunities.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Just think of their blocking radius though. Really would help to open up those outside runs and bust them for extra yardage.
    Yeah when you are 6-6 and have a wingspan like that.. Of course you need to be strong and 6-6. The bean poles will get pushed around

I don't have a problem with a hybrid TE receiver, you can't deny someone's true body type, Kramer knows what he's doing

I would rather run 2 TE sets all day with 2 great receiver TEs

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUSR View Post
    The tide did turn for Carson when they got him a few deep threats.
    I would love to see NDSU have 2 monster WRs. Doesn't mean you have to use them every play.
    Who are the deep threats that "they got for Carson"? Not trying to be a smart ass....just asking?
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

Quote Originally Posted by mtoutfitter View Post
    Who are the deep threats that "they got for Carson"? Not trying to be a smart ass....just asking?
    Jeffery Smith and Hollins