Page 93 of 107 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495103 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Recruiting Updates

Default Re: 2018 Recruiting Updates

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    Not me

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    I'd much rather lose them there than to our competitors. Think about it.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Jay is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Ben Subbert takes PWO from Iowa.

https://iowa.rivals.com/news/subbert-walking-on-at-iowa

Q: What other colleges were seriously considered?SUBBERT: NDSU, UNI, and South Dakota.

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    I feel quite ok losing these kids to big schools.
    Especially when he said its been a dream to play there since he wasn't kid. Reading his comments, this kid could have gotten an SEC offer and he still would have went to Iowa

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    No talk of a punter?????????????

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    Gene Masseth, from south Fargo is a high priority recruit.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Gene Masseth, from south Fargo is a high priority recruit.
    Sure let's grab him because honestly, anything is better than what the Bison have had...

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Almeida View Post
    Sure let's grab him because honestly, anything is better than what the Bison have had...
    Let's just sign chuck the pigskin then we won't need a punter.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Almeida View Post
    I’ll never understand why we went with a transfer at punter. We’ve developed them in house very successfully. Trust that the coaches realized that mistake and properly develop a Bison punter. Although special teams, specifically punt game, has been poor the last couple years. But that’s literally another thread...

Pretty sure next year's punter is already on the roster:

http://gobison.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=7461

At least it'll be his job to lose.

Quote Originally Posted by bison_by_blood View Post
    I’ll never understand why we went with a transfer at punter. We’ve developed them in house very successfully. Trust that the coaches realized that mistake and properly develop a Bison punter. Although special teams, specifically punt game, has been poor the last couple years. But that’s literally another thread...
    Because the guy they had pegged as Lecompte's replacement turned out tp be a total basketcase. Ian Gallagher I think was his name. He got busted for breaking into parked cars off the field and on the field for the only time he ever really was in the 2016 spring game he had trouble even catching a snap.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Pretty sure next year's punter is already on the roster:

http://gobison.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=7461

At least it'll be his job to lose.

Because the guy they had pegged as Lecompte's replacement turned out tp be a total basketcase. Ian Gallagher I think was his name. He got busted for breaking into parked cars off the field and on the field for the only time he ever really was in the 2016 spring game he had trouble even catching a snap.
    But didn't they try Wegner once during the natty this year? IIRC they went back to Kooce after one try.

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post

Congrats to Logan Klemp on getting a scholly to Iowa.

Iowa has been doing great on getting PWO’s this year also. The Hawkeyes just got a verbal for a PWO from another former 2018 NDSU offer -
    Ben Subbert - 6-foot-4, 235-pound TE from Williamsburg, IA.
    Subbert had many offers during recruiting, and his 3 finalists were UNI, USD and NDSU. His brother plays for Iowa so this looks like his dream destination.

Subbert and Klemp (a LB) will have plenty of company, especially Klemp.
    Iowa is up to 17 PWO’s now, with 7 of them being LB’s and 2 being FB’s.