Page 100 of 107 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1068

Thread: 2018 Recruiting Updates

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: 2018 Recruiting Updates

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Ciao!

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Daytwone Burge WR/RB Romeoville IL great return guy. houses a TD in the 3rd play on video

HE and Klanderman are chatting it up.

cmon in kid
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

thebigund is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU1980 View Post
    Just because UN_ got someone doesn't mean they'll know what to do with him. The way they bitch about their coaching staff it's apparent no one ever plays to their full potential up there.
    Like 3 time All American and 3 time Frist Team All Big Sky RB John Santiago?

Kujava23 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by thebigund View Post
    LOL sounds like someone is over exaggerating...i know its common to do up north

HEY, be careful now, UND doesn't have a signing day, They have a "JUCO Transfer Period" .

I was really shocked how we just crushed SDSU this year. I thought they were coming on last year, got a WR to flip from us to them, they were becoming a thorn. Not so much this year. Really dominant year in recruiting (again).
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigund View Post
    Luckily for him, his stats weren't affected much by playing against the elite defenses of the MVFC.
    Hail the BISON!!!

abc123 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Luckily for him, his stats weren't affected much by playing against the elite defenses of the MVFC.
    Other than NDSU, which other defenses in the MVFC are "elite"?

And what stats do you have to back that up? I think you're playing pretty loose with the term elite.

Quote Originally Posted by abc123 View Post
    Other than NDSU, which other defenses in the MVFC are "elite"?

And what stats do you have to back that up? I think you're playing pretty loose with the term elite.
    He had four games against the MVFC (one was against an elite defense). In only one of those games, did he pull All-American status-like numbers, which means he benefits from playing against teams with crappy defenses of the Big Sky.

If UND was in the MVFC, Santiago probably isn’t an All-American RB. It will be interesting to see what kind of attention he gets from NFL scouts this coming year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hail the BISON!!!

abc123 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    He had four games against the MVFC (one was against an elite defense). In only one of those games, did he pull All-American status-like numbers, which means he benefits from playing against teams with crappy defenses of the Big Sky.

If UND was in the MVFC, Santiago probably isn’t an All-American RB. It will be interesting to see what kind of attention he gets from NFL scouts this coming year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You didn't answer which MVFC defenses are elite outside of NDSU.

His career over 4 games vs. the MVFC is 50 carries, 281 yards. Other than his freshman year when he got a whopping 4 carries against NDSU (which has an elite defense), his numbers in his other 3 MVFC games (2 vs USD and 1 vs MSU), are all within the range of other games he's played. Actually out of those 3, his least impressive game was against MSU but he only got 12 carries.

I know you have a better eye for talent than coaches and media members who pick the All-American teams so I guess we'll just have to go with your assertion that he is overrated.