Page 99 of 107 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Recruiting Updates

Default Re: 2018 Recruiting Updates

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    USD becoming a much bigger player much faster than I ever thought they would. Good for them.
    I would agree if we didn't have Noah Gindorf, Josh Babich, and Ben Ellefson. All of those guys had Big Ten or FBS offers. We've got the best TE corps ever. We also got Coster Ching from South Dakota. So I'm not concerned we lost a walk on

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    I would agree if we didn't have Noah Gindorf, Josh Babich, and Ben Ellefson. All of those guys had Big Ten or FBS offers. We've got the best TE corps ever. We also got Coster Ching from South Dakota. So I'm not concerned we lost a walk on
    did we sign 2 or 3 guys with big ten or 12 offers this year.

Jay is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    did we sign 2 or 3 guys with big ten or 12 offers this year.
    Clark & Moore.

I didn't say I was concerned and I knew someone would totally overreact to my post. What I said is what I meant. Did anyone ever seeing USD winning games in the payoffs, getting recruits we also offered(PWO) and having a national player of the year finalist? If you say you did you're lying.

Again, it is impossible to ever compliment another school on here because of the insane little man syndrome that so many seem to have.

It's ok to admit that another coach, another player, another school might fall into some incredible luck and maybe, just maybe do one good thing in your lifetime. J.H.C!

I didn't say I was concerned and I knew someone would totally overreact to my post. What I said is what I meant. Did anyone ever seeing USD winning games in the payoffs, getting recruits we also offered(PWO) and having a national player of the year finalist? If you say you did you're lying.

Again, it is impossible to ever compliment another school on here because of the insane little man syndrome that so many seem to have.

It's ok to admit that another coach, another player, another school might fall into some incredible luck and maybe, just maybe do one good thing in your lifetime. J.H.C!
    Yes I thought all of those things would happen. They are fully funded, pay full cost of attendance, pay their coaching staff well and poached a proven head coach from Western Illinois. They also have above average facilities by FCS standards.

It doesn't take much to do all things you listed. Heck UND has done many of them

So yeah I knew they would be pretty good. But to suggest they are winning some key battles because they got a TE PWO is laughable. Out depth chart is ridiculously good right now
    Last edited by HerdBot; 02-06-2018 at 05:11 AM.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    Clark & Moore.
    i think TL in an interview said Rutgers offered him as well

Yes I thought all of those things would happen. They are fully funded, pay full cost of attendance, pay their coaching staff well and poached a proven head coach from Western Illinois. They also have above average facilities by FCS standards.

It doesn't take much to do all things you listed. Heck UND has done many of them

So yeah I knew they would be pretty good. But to suggest they are winning some key battles because they got a TE PWO is laughable. Out depth chart is ridiculously good right now
    Again totally missed the point of my original post. I don't think anyone said they are winning key battles. whatever

Again totally missed the point of my original post. I don't think anyone said they are winning key battles. whatever
    In obviously not getting your point but yeah USD is doing alright and I'm not shocked. If getting one of our walk on recruits to sign there is considered progress, props

In obviously not getting your point but yeah USD is doing alright and I'm not shocked. If getting one of our walk on recruits to sign there is considered progress, props
    "Must spread rep ..." - Yeah no worries at all

"Must spread rep ..." - Yeah no worries at all