Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Sdsu 2/8

Default Re: Sdsu 2/8

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    Well no shit Sherlock... we don't play basketball in a sub division
    Dude have you not been laid in a while or what. Every post for the last month has been hostile towards everyone. Turn that frown upside down buttercup!!! Life is to short to be crabby all the time.

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Thumper 76 View Post
    Be tough to attack the zone when SDSU hasn't run it for a month or so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Haha I found that out when I listed to Dave's press conference while driving last night, definitely will be tough to do. Guess that shows how much attention I've paid to SDSU since we last played them.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfan08 View Post
    Haha I found that out when I listed to Dave's press conference while driving last night, definitely will be tough to do. Guess that shows how much attention I've paid to SDSU since we last played them.
    Ya they have 4 wins out of the last 5 games. Once the coach got out of the way they have actually been playing well. They can fill up the basket, we will have to play great D again against them.

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    Ya they have 4 wins out of the last 5 games. Once the coach got out of the way they have actually been playing well. They can fill up the basket, we will have to play great D again against them.
    Yeah I know they've been playing well lately, just didn't realize they went back to man to man. Daum has been on fire, gonna be a nightmare to contain him, hopefully we can take it to him early and get him in foul trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    Attachment 7641
    NCAA Basketball National Championship trophy will be at the game tomorrow. Pretty cool.
    Meh, except for different lettering on the glass pane it looks just like the 5 DI trophies NDSU already has in the trophy case.

Quote Originally Posted by Thumper 76 View Post
    Be tough to attack the zone when SDSU hasn't run it for a month or so.

Well thank the lord. The way our guys have been shooting it the zone might have been effective. Hopefully Dex gets Daum in foul trouble instead of the other way around.

Need this win...have to have it. Daum is on a tear, excited to see what we throw at him.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfan08 View Post
    Well, I don't blame you. Not a ton of reason to pay attention to us until recently, unfortunately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    Well thank the lord. The way our guys have been shooting it the zone might have been effective. Hopefully Dex gets Daum in foul trouble instead of the other way around.
    I wouldn't be surprised to see a zone thrown in there once in a while, but it'll likely be mostly man to man. Very possible to get Daum in foul trouble. Would be disastrous for SDSU if that happened.

Remember Hunters Safety-Treat Every Hunter as if He Were Loaded

SDSU MBB HC TJ Otzelderger 2 - 7-17
    https://soundcloud.com/user-74421198...lderger-2-7-17

SDSU play by play voice, Tyler Merriam on "The Brakedown" Tuesday, February 7th
    https://soundcloud.com/user-74421198...y-february-7th

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    Can a few diehards infiltrate the student section and make sure they don't sit down?
    It's actually a good suggestion! I nominate Mr. Meaty!!!