Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Sdsu 2/8

Default Re: Sdsu 2/8

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    You guys are near the student section correct? Get them into the game.......... Take their damn iphones away.
    Can a few diehards infiltrate the student section and make sure they don't sit down?
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

You guys are near the student section correct? Get them into the game.......... Take their damn iphones away.
    It's so frustrating. I've never seen a quieter bunch of students before. I told them how to have more fun so we'll see if anything changes this game.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Dylan Miller and Deng are going to have to play strong minutes. We need more strong play inside on both ends. Dex always does his part, but it takes more than him against most teams. Offensive rebounding has to improve, can't count shooting a high percentage every game.

Strommer10 is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    Can a few diehards infiltrate the student section and make sure they don't sit down?
    It's embarrassing that this even has to be suggested.
    Maybe that's what has to happen.

IMG_3778.jpg
    NCAA Basketball National Championship trophy will be at the game tomorrow. Pretty cool.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    IMG_3778.jpg
    NCAA Basketball National Championship trophy will be at the game tomorrow. Pretty cool.
    That's the closest it will ever get to our trophy case.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    That's the closest it will ever get to our trophy case.
    Well no shit Sherlock... we don't play basketball in a sub division
    TRUST THE PROCESS

12 1/2 hours til tip off. This is going to be a great game with a Bison win at the end.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Sometimes when you're in a funk you need a rivalry game to get you back on track. Let's bury these guys.

But, but, but.................how will little "@SophomoreSusie" be able to let her friends know that she is wearing her lucky thong, and how cute the players socks are, and post on Facebook that her sister is having twins in 7 months, and put a selfie on Instagram of her and her peeps, and beg 17 people to follow her important life on Twatter?