Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast

Thread: Sdsu 2/8

CalBison97 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Sdsu 2/8

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    You imagine if Daum was at NDSU playing 5 with Dex at 4? My goodness..... Dex would have 20 rebounds a game.
    Watch out, 'nova! Purple?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Stand your ground, have a tough hide, roam wild and free, have a strong spirit, let the chips fall where they may.

Daum is an amazing offensive player (crazy good) but He has a long ways to go defensively.

Granted he probably can't be as aggressive on defense as he would like because if he gets in foul trouble the Jacks would struggle against D3 teams.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

wagsabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Fun to see that the MBB team has a legit shot at going to the NCAA tourney year after year. Hopefully they can have another successful run in March.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    We beat up on the worst team in the league in my opinion. Hard to imagine how the talent level has fallen off in Brookings. Daum continues to amaze me. Just love watching him. He is a once a decade talent in this league. How you don't surround him with shooters is beyond me. I wouldn't defend their 1 or 2. Just awful and broken down fundamentals.

We played hard and with great energy. Game mattered. Did what you should do to a lesser team. Great to know we are in first place with only one senior. Even though he is a stud and impossible to replace, we are loading up on talent and it is fun to watch. Great game at a great facility.
    Crazy how much they dropped off from that team that nearly knocked off a very talented Maryland team last season. No shot makers/shooters this season to help Daum other than Tellingheuisen. Who isnt a guy that can take over.

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    Crazy how much they dropped off from that team that nearly knocked off a very talented Maryland team last season. No shot makers/shooters this season to help Daum other than Tellingheuisen. Who isnt a guy that can take over.
    Not having Hess right now hurts them as well. I asked a couple people last night when he would be back from his broken foot and nobody seemed to know.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    Not having Hess right now hurts them as well. I asked a couple people last night when he would be back from his broken foot and nobody seemed to know.
    Broken foot? I thought he broke his arm.

Where were the rabbit fans last night?

533 In a row

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    We beat up on the worst team in the league in my opinion. Hard to imagine how the talent level has fallen off in Brookings. Daum continues to amaze me. Just love watching him. He is a once a decade talent in this league. How you don't surround him with shooters is beyond me. I wouldn't defend their 1 or 2. Just awful and broken down fundamentals.

We played hard and with great energy. Game mattered. Did what you should do to a lesser team. Great to know we are in first place with only one senior. Even though he is a stud and impossible to replace, we are loading up on talent and it is fun to watch. Great game at a great facility.
    Hard to find shooters when you come in as late as TJ did. Nagy left the cupboard bare so he had to go after what he could. Hess is a solid shooter, he'll be back next week. Worst in the league? Coming from you, someone who lacks an eye for talent I find that to be a compliment.

We'll be in the SLT and once there, I doubt the Bizon want much to do with us. Oh, and yes; Daum is that good and he is only going to get better. We'll be fine. Transition year, make the tournament and plan for next season. Some solid talent already planning on coming in.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    Broken foot? I thought he broke his arm.
    Yes sorry it is his foot, a different guy has the foot problem. my bad. But either way he is out and hurting them right now.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Awesome game last night! I honestly didn't even realize how skilled Daum was until I saw him last night. But as others have said, he's like Kevin Love on defense. Just keep going at him and it seems like it works in your favor more often than not.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.