Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: State of NDSU Women's Basketball Program

Default Re: State of NDSU Women's Basketball Program

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    I don't watch ladies athletics much, but don't they tend to come to school pretty much finished products?
    Not sure if serious......but if so....

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    I don't watch ladies athletics much, but don't they tend to come to school pretty much finished products?
    Only power 5 schools recruit kids who are close to a finished product. Heck look at Mike Daum. Guy was a bean pole and not strong and now he's one of the best players in D1. Didn't happen overnight. Look at Ben Woodside. As a true freshman he couldn't buy a jump shot and he ended up being one of our best ever.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Only power 5 schools recruit kids who are close to a finished product. Heck look at Mike Daum. Guy was a bean pole and not strong and now he's one of the best players in D1. Didn't happen overnight. Look at Ben Woodside. As a true freshman he couldn't buy a jump shot and he ended up being one of our best ever.
    I was referring to the ladies. Not the boyz 2 men.
    College of Business Alumnus

Harmony burns from tri state tigerz sign er up de hoff------Amy Ruley wood have a field day with all this local talent floating around we got Irwin the baseball pitcher from Moorhead high harmony burns instead we always seem 2 end up with second rate posters on bisonville instead of basketball players-----I say bring amy back enough already

Here is one NDSU should be looking at for the class of 2019 , Katie Entzi 6' sophomore from Edgeley-Kulm-Montpelier. She handles the ball well for her height. Good basketball IQ.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by SlickVic View Post
    Harmony burns from tri state tigerz sign er up de hoff------Amy Ruley wood have a field day with all this local talent floating around we got Irwin the baseball pitcher from Moorhead high harmony burns instead we always seem 2 end up with second rate posters on bisonville instead of basketball players-----I say bring amy back enough already
    There you are!
    TRUST THE PROCESS

He speaks!!!!!!!
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

He's alive!
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

Another loss tonight in Omaha 90-64.

20+ point loss seems to be ok and acceptable. Not just that defense gives up 90? Sheeesh