Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: State of NDSU Women's Basketball Program

Default Re: State of NDSU Women's Basketball Program

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    I don't think anyone so passionate about women's basketball in Fargo, ND can possibly be a man.
    You need to re-think that sentence.

Quote Originally Posted by Elephants Dream? View Post
    You need to re-think that sentence.
    ...you think there are men that love NDSU lady hoops so much they'd rather have had all sports stay division 2?
    College of Business Alumnus

No, No.
    I meant there are men like myself that are passionate about Bison WBB.
    Dozens of gyms, thousands of miles, many hundreds of games, and more, for Bison WBB.

Rock bottom. Bison lose to m'dons. Goodness.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonionette View Post
    Rock bottom. Bison lose to m'dons. Goodness.
    Had they won, we would have been the same. The youngest team in the nation. We're a bottom team right now. Let's discuss next year. If we don't improve next year, I will be in your boat.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Had they won, we would have been the same. The youngest team in the nation. We're a bottom team right now. Let's discuss next year. If we don't improve next year, I will be in your boat.
    Young or not, today was a terrible loss. This team is just not good.

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    I've been listening to the 'let's see next year' deal since I got to college.
    College of Business Alumnus

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    I've been listening to the 'let's see next year' deal since I got to college.
    So you are going to bitch about the new coach trying to turn it around instead of calling for the head of the one that drive the program into the ground. Nice.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    So you are going to bitch about the new coach trying to turn it around instead of calling for the head of the one that drive the program into the ground. Nice.
    Yeah. And we are still trying to recover from the bush recession She's nearly completed three years here And this is worse than any Dehoff team. Young or not they lack basic skills Being the best player in a Fargo high school doesnt necessarily equate to d1 competency We may do well at d2.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonionette View Post
    Yeah. And we are still trying to recover from the bush recession She's nearly completed three years here And this is worse than any Dehoff team. Young or not they lack basic skills Being the best player in a Fargo high school doesnt necessarily equate to d1 competency We may do well at d2.
    So what answers do you have instead of new coach? What high school players out there are you seeing that will come to NDSU and "save" this team? I think you would prefer them to stay bad to feed some hidden desire you have.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.