Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: South Dakota 2/4

Default Re: South Dakota 2/4

Quote Originally Posted by IzzyFlexion View Post
    I know that the 18 unanswered points by USD in the 1st half has been pointed out, but until today I hadn't looked up the TIME drought that NDSU suffered through.

8:16 without scoring in the first half (between 11:00 and 2:44)

Incredible!
    Incredible is being kind......Also to look at that drought was the timeouts called. Looked like to me it was only media timeouts called. I was at the game but can not remember but looking at the game log it looked like only media ones. How can that be???? maybe I just read it wrong. Hope so but still does not change the fact that over 8:00 minutes and 18-0 run will kill you every time.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Default Re: South Dakota 2/4

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    Incredible is being kind......Also to look at that drought was the timeouts called. Looked like to me it was only media timeouts called. I was at the game but can not remember but looking at the game log it looked like only media ones. How can that be???? maybe I just read it wrong. Hope so but still does not change the fact that over 8:00 minutes and 18-0 run will kill you every time.
    Seems NDSU basketball goes thru these huge droughts in scoring most every game. Maybe not as big as 8 minutes, but 4 and 5 minute ones are not uncommon. What is the problem? Isn't this on coaching to call a time out, change things, chew ass, whatever?