Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: South Dakota 2/4

HerdBoy is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: South Dakota 2/4

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    The 15 point first half hole was too big to get out of. Refs didnt help. That jump ball which should have been an intentional foul might be the worst call I have seen.
    Gawd that was bad. There was a stretch there that 3 or 4 questionable calls all went against the Bison. I'm surprised the Is AJ is a placeholder out there thread hasn't been resurrected. I'm beginning to think AJ is a mirage.

Quote Originally Posted by bruinbison View Post
    How did that breakaway foul look on tv?
    Ward (I think) goes to the basket after a steal, from our angle it
    looked like the Coyote player intentionally fouls him, but the ref instead
    calls it a jump ball. The crowd went nuts over that call. Huge swing, Bison were down about 6 at the time,
    had all the momentum, at the least should have been at the line, at
    the best would have been at the line and gotten possession after
    the technical. Instead it was Yote ball on alternate possession, and they go down and score.

Also, how did all that "Moon Walking" look on replay?
    The crowd really got into it, thinking it was traveling each time.
    I thought about 1/2 were just eurosteps, but was unsure on the other half. Mooney sure did it a lot, so could understand the crowd not liking it, especially when a couple Bison were called for travels.
    Yeah that call was bullshit. Would have been a 2 possession game with plenty of time and all the momentum. Then on the very next play they call a bullshit ticky tack foul on us. Then a ball bounces off our leg. They don't call a travel. We were just fucked from there. Killed any chance of a rally.

Ill give USD some credit.. they played harder and played great defense... but every damn bounce and close call went their way.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

There were about 8-9 horrible calls in the game

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

NDSU better hope they don't see USD in Sioux Falls because USD is just flat out a better matchup and would probably win.

Defense let NDSU down and the fact that AJ Jacobson has stopped developing as a player should really be a concern heading into the conference tournament. NDSU gets virtually nothing from their starting 4 and 5. Next year without Werner there should be a lot of concern.

Conference tournament is going to be fun. Anyone can beat anyone on any given night and it wouldn't shock me to see a new team come out like USD or even Denver.

Man was that a frustrating game. This team can be so good when AJ is on but unfortunately for the Bison it hasnt been very often. Khy had a really reall really poor game. I found myself for most of the game saying just put Samuelson in for him. Reffing was poor but the way the Bison finished that half was worse and ultimately the dagger.

Credit USD they answered the Bison runs, Mooney and Flack were terrific.

Quote Originally Posted by silkamilkamonico View Post
    NDSU better hope they don't see USD in Sioux Falls because USD is just flat out a better matchup and would probably win.

Defense let NDSU down and the fact that AJ Jacobson has stopped developing as a player should really be a concern heading into the conference tournament. NDSU gets virtually nothing from their starting 4 and 5. Next year without Werner there should be a lot of concern.

Conference tournament is going to be fun. Anyone can beat anyone on any given night and it wouldn't shock me to see a new team come out like USD or even Denver.
    My money is on Ipfw

The unis were okay, get why people don't like the color scheme but it is what it is now in college sports. The refs were pretty bad... But that is summit league for you. It seems that some people pass up open shots that probably should be taken. Especially towards the end of the shot clock. USD played well, we didn't seem to have a answer for flack or #13?
    Sent from Win8 phone on a bullet train from Hillsboro.

80ALUM is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Saw alot of students at the game. Didn't hear any students at the game.

One of the refs is really brutal, was awful in a couple of our tournament games he reffed last year in SF as well.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Just more proof set plays work.,..USD had some amazing plays to get to the basket.
    NDSU relies on running around until someone decides to either drive to the basket, shoot a 3, or get it into Dex (it's ALMOST street ballish to me )...sure NDSU is tough to beat when shots are falling but when they are not, they look lost out there. This is when you change things up and run some plays IMO.
    This is the extent of my basketball IQ, just calling it as I see it.