Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: South Dakota 2/4

Default Re: South Dakota 2/4

I dont understand the lack of the inside game. Do they just work it around the perimeter looking for the open shot or did USD shut down the inside game? Isnt there a strategy to get them in foul trouble or at least the bonus? Its like if the 3s arent dropping we are in trouble.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

I'd say that today we got out worked out hustled and out thought.... as far as alameda goes we do run a couple different sets at times on the offensive end.... but all that said idc who the minutes come from up Tyson ward needs to be playing 25 minutes a game
    Samuelson can shoot but we can't expect him at this point in his career defend the type of Gaurds we were playing today and why khy needs to be on the floor even when struggling offensively
    TRUST THE PROCESS

HerdBoy is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 80ALUM View Post
    Saw alot of students at the game. Didn't hear any students at the game.
    Yeah pretty quiet. Large crowd but I think the crowd was waiting for something to happen to get excited about. The band is usually raucous but they were even kind of tame today.

HerdBoy is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    I dont understand the lack of the inside game. Do they just work it around the perimeter looking for the open shot or did USD shut down the inside game? Isnt there a strategy to get them in foul trouble or at least the bonus? Its like if the 3s arent dropping we are in trouble.
    P Miller kept us in the game. If he would have been off today it would have gotten ugly. DEX was battling away and played well and that was about it.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    One of the refs is really brutal, was awful in a couple of our tournament games he reffed last year in SF as well.
    The one that looked like Paul Allen. He has been terrible .
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by 80ALUM View Post
    Saw alot of students at the game. Didn't hear any students at the game.
    Exactly they just sit there. WTF. Have they never watched a Duke, Arizona State or other college BB game. Hell they old people in brookings cheer louder.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    Exactly they just sit there. WTF. Have they never watched a Duke, Arizona State or other college BB game. Hell they old people in brookings cheer louder.
    Why do the students not have the cheer leaders in the yellow coats. They were at the arena last year without a crowd of students now they have a crowd and need to be there.

I don't know if many can say much about crowd interaction.... it's sad... loudest moment of the game was for the tshirt toss....
    TRUST THE PROCESS

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    I don't know if many can say much about crowd interaction.... it's sad... loudest moment of the game was for the tshirt toss....
    Sect 111 gets it going with 112 and 110 coming in second half.

I didn't say you don't gel or scream... how about some help from the pa
    How about we get the band in the middle of the students instead of out on the edge band cheers and chants
    How about while we are working on this we change introductions as the video and the team introduced is not good
    And it doesn't inspire crowd participation
    Game day presentation is far worse then the leg room
    TRUST THE PROCESS