Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2017 Verbal: Peter Isais

Default Re: 2017 Verbal: Peter Isais

Quote Originally Posted by natstar1 View Post
    what weight class did he wrestle?
    He won it again at 160. He and his teammate at 170 were returning champions and neither moved up a weight.

Now that his wrestling career is done, he'll be working on increasing his muscle mass so he'll be more prepared physically for practice in the Fall.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hail the BISON!!!

Forum article on Pete Isais (Bison WR Peter Isais’ Dad)

https://www.inforum.com/sports/wrest...stling-tourney

As the director of national events for USA Wrestling, Pete Isais makes Fargo his home for at least one week every July. He’s the one in charge of the largest youth wrestling tournament in the world.

It’s also a good excuse to visit his son, a wide receiver on the North Dakota State football team. Peter Isais is a sophomore from Colorado Springs, Colo., who is going through summer workouts with the Bison.

Quote Originally Posted by bruinbison View Post
    Forum article on Pete Isais (Bison WR Peter Isais’ Dad)

https://www.inforum.com/sports/wrest...stling-tourney
    If we lose the wrestling tournament because NDSU closed the SHAC do to disciplinary issues, that would piss me off. The tournament is a huge deal for the local economy and we do an incredible job of hosting it.

Long term the Fargodome is going to be an even better option after they add the convention center to the NE corner of the dome and put a hotel there connected by a skyway.

Plus the experience will be better with all the added space the new concourse will bring.

Once the indoor practice facility is completed, that will open a shit ton of space too. I think its going to be 100,000 square feet

The whole t shirt deal is out of our control. No matter where they set up, some douche will rent a parking lot and nobody can stop them. However it pisses me off enough where I would like to rent the space myself and put up a popsicle stand just to keep those assholes out

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com