Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2/2 @ sdsu

Default Re: 2/2 @ sdsu

This is not good. Going to have more turnover than points this keeps up.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Thunstedt looks awful tonight.

Backside defense is not there.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

To many turnovers...they look slow and undisciplined. Just not a very good basketball team. Hope the youth can improve fast.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

This team is going to need to work together all spring summer and fall. Eat and sleep basketball. Hope the incoming freshman come to the campus this summer to start working out with this team.

HerdBoy is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Long stretches of no scoring. Not gonna win many games by scoring 40 some points. Sara was scoring earlier in the year but she has been very quiet lately.

Too many time one of our players took one dribble and picked it up with tight defense on them and no one came to help. Ladies this is not rocket science. You are better than this. Play smarter.

My god I am not a great basketball mind but to my untrained eye... the following happened way too many times.

Player A has the basketball. Player A stops and is pivoting trying to pass the ball and the other players are just standing around like a bunch of retards. Player A either can't pass it to anyone so they make a bad pass or SDSU just grabs the ball. Just horrible.

I know we're the youngest team in the country but WTF?

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    Too many time one of our players took one dribble and picked it up with tight defense on them and no one came to help. Ladies this is not rocket science. You are better than this. Play smarter.
    You beat me too it.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Jacks beat the Coyotes today 70-58 to take over the top spot in the league.