Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: 2017 Verbal: Jackson Hankey

Default Re: 2017 Verbal: Jackson Hankey

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Missed my true calling as a wrangler/outfitter, but thanks.
    Never too late bro pm me for a money laun… i mean investment opportunity that includes shooting things that are made of food.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Quote Originally Posted by dewey View Post
    That global line stand against Indiana State on 4th down when he absolutely smashed the RB at the goal line was impressive. IIRC it looked like his shoulder was hurting him pretty bad leaving the field.

In reply to 89MTBISON;
    I don't buy that we don't have players playing hurt leaving it all out there. Hankey is one example. Patterson trying to finish a game with a nabged up shoulder. Braden Thomas is another example.

Dewey
    At this point of season, there really is not a player who isn’t playing dinged up. I know I played D2, but the same was true. Just survive and put you 100% best out there—it’ll likely be better than your opponents, but rehab after will feel good. Also, make sure you leave EVERYTHING YOU HAVE ON THE FIELD. This is, afterall, major playoff time and you win or go pack up. There is no NDSU PLAYER THATS WANTS THE LATTER.

Let’s roll!!
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

I can't even come up with a witty response to that

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    I had to look this up. You started for 4 years. 3 of the 4 years were national championship years, so that's 50 games

But according to your bio... you had 248 freaking rushing attemps in 1 season in high school football. For reference, not 1 player on our 2021 team has 100 rushing attemps

And you played basketball and wrestling.

My God, no wonder you became an attorney
    The graduating top of the class is the most impressive thing to me. especially with the banging your head into things

Hey CAS did you ever work with Pam Hermes? Old Mark Friese had to get me out of a pickle back in my ndsu days. Pam had moved to Indiana by that time.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    The graduating top of the class is the most impressive thing to me. especially with the banging your head into things

Hey CAS did you ever work with Pam Hermes? Old Mark Friese had to get me out of a pickle back in my ndsu days. Pam had moved to Indiana by that time.
    CAS is like Rocky Balboa, minus the brain damage. They need to study his brain after he dies. Maybe a helmet to helmet hit inadvertently activated some smart part of the brain we are unaware of and everything we think we know is a big conspiracy

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

89MTBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by dewey View Post
    That goal line stand against Indiana State on 4th down when he absolutely smashed the RB at the goal line was impressive. IIRC it looked like his shoulder was hurting him pretty bad leaving the field.

In reply to 89MTBISON;
    I don't buy that we don't have players playing hurt leaving it all out there. Hankey is one example. Patterson trying to finish a game with a banged up shoulder. Braden Thomas is another example.

Dewey
    Not saying they aren't, just saying it was at a different level then. Probably no way to know the dollar difference for post season surgeries 6 years ago vs now. Any athlete knows the sacrifice physically and mentally it takes to perform at a high level. I've got a $19k hip to show for it.

mtoutfitter is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Good one Charlie. I can help you out if you still wanna get into those lines of work.
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

Hankey has turned from a good player, to a great player, to a complete playmaker this year. Very impressed with him as a person and as a player
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

What he has done to improve his speed and agility is something most here (including myself) likely wouldn’t put ourselves through. Plus, he’s improved his sheer power at point of attack. I get and understand that speed kills, but He has done everything he can, and plays with desire/passion!
    What he has done to improve his speed and agility is something most here (including myself) likely wouldn’t put ourselves through.

What does this entail?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt