Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: 2017 Verbal: Jackson Hankey

Default Re: 2017 Verbal: Jackson Hankey

Quote Originally Posted by 89MTBISON View Post
    All true, he won't need those hip flexors sitting in the cab of a tractor/combine (if I understand his future plans anyway). He was a man among boys in Park River, glad he's had a great Bison career. We've had a great run of LB's here. Not sold on our future crop, though. Haven't seen a lot of younger linebackers making plays on ST the way Jabril did, of course that's a unicorn.
    #31's got potential.

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

All true, he won't need those hip flexors sitting in the cab of a tractor/combine (if I understand his future plans anyway). He was a man among boys in Park River, glad he's had a great Bison career. We've had a great run of LB's here. Not sold on our future crop, though. Haven't seen a lot of younger linebackers making plays on ST the way Jabril did, of course that's a unicorn.
    I think both Wisneiwski (sp?) and Kubitz show great promise. Kubitz has shown up on special teams.
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

89MTBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by mtoutfitter View Post
    I think both Wisneiwski (sp?) and Kubitz show great promise. Kubitz has shown up on special teams.
    Is it just me or have we been moving safeties down to linebacker lately? Where are the Carlton Littlejohn's, Grant Olson's, Travis Beck's, Nick Deluca's. We've had linebackers getting NFL looks, but not lately.

Patting my own back, but called out Wisneiwki in ‘19. Majorly athletic and and loves contact.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    What he has done to improve his speed and agility is something most here (including myself) likely wouldn’t put ourselves through. Plus, he’s improved his sheer power at point of attack. I get and understand that speed kills, but He has done everything he can, and plays with desire/passion!

Last year he looked like a liability in pass coverage and this year he's actually good in coverage.

CAS as many games as you played in, including the now banned 2 a days...I'm surprised you could still walk post football

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Is it just me or have we been moving safeties down to linebacker lately? Where are the Carlton Littlejohn's, Grant Olson's, Travis Beck's, Nick Deluca's. We've had linebackers getting NFL looks, but not lately.
    Cole and Luke are prototypical body types for their LB positions.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Patting my own back, but called out Wisneiwki in ‘19. Majorly athletic and and loves contact.
    He's looked a little lost at times, although just a redshirt freshman in reality. He has the build for a 19(?) year old, so there is some potential there. Still can't get my head wrapped around Chris Board riding the pine at NDSU for 4 years, now with a solid NFL career.

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Was Travis beck much over 6 ft or 205?
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

What's the next level above unicorn?

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

What's the next level above unicorn?
    Teh hockey fans that jumped him said he was ten feet tall eh

Lardsin must go!