Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: James Hendricks moved to Safety

tolnabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default James Hendricks moved to Safety

Coach K just said to Jeff on today's radio show that James is being moved to safety from QB. I think this was being speculated on here earlier in January. Makes sense after taking a scholarship QB (Van Dellen and Hotchkiss) and a walk-on QB(Nava and Sanders) in both of the last two classes.

Default Re: James Hendricks moved to Safety

I think incoming QBs have seen they will be put in the best position to contribute based on what they do.

Can only have one starting QB at a time. This is a good move.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I love that NDSU is not moving every QB immediately, now. Wonder if that is a change after missing on Christion? I am sure when those guys see the writing on the wall, it is not a hard decision to change positions at that point.

Best way for James to see the field.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Probably a great move for James. Hope to see him on the field!

QB's are almost always great football minds and great athletes. Just like Esley Thorton

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    QB's are almost always great football minds and great athletes. Just like Esley Thorton
    Will he even see the field? NDSU is also recruiting better athletes specifically for that position? Would think their best way to see the field is to just transfer to another shool but have to respect them wanting to stay in the Bison family.

17>1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by silkamilkamonico View Post
    Will he even see the field? NDSU is also recruiting better athletes specifically for that position? Would think their best way to see the field is to just transfer to another shool but have to respect them wanting to stay in the Bison family.
    Special teams?
    8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17>1

wagsabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Could become a solid backup and special teams guy too. Willing to play a defensive position gives you more opportunity to do that.

Just because someone is a better athlete doesn't mean they can put it all together mentally and not fold under the bright lights. But this kids a great athlete. He ran for almost as many yards as he threw for in high school. Good genes... his dad was an all All American running back for the Dragons. His dads also a football coach so this kids football IQ is off the charts.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com