Page 18 of 29 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Thread: Official 2017 Signing Day Thread!

Default Re: Official 2017 Signing Day Thread!

Quote Originally Posted by abc123 View Post
    Not mad at all. Just getting amusement out of the denial on something I know is accurate. I can ask the exact same to you, why does the possibility that a kid who was committed for months to a school turning down a late NDSU offer get everyone here so worked up?

Exactly my point. Why is it so hard to believe that a kid who has long been committed and has decided he isn't going to change mind going to bother updating something that doesn't matter to him. That doesn't mean the offers didn't happen, it just means a random website won't be updated.

So what you're saying is that they aren't exactly accurate and there are things on there that are outdated or not updated?
    In the last week yes. But the other stuff is accurate. The players not listed on 24-7 are listed on all the other recruiting sites like rivals or scout.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Not mad at all. Just getting amusement out of the denial on something I know is accurate. I can ask the exact same to you, why does the possibility that a kid who was committed for months to a school turning down a late NDSU offer get everyone here so worked up?
    You might be correct. So quit flapping your gums and show some evidence.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Go back to the HYB, trolls and pat one another over the alternative facts of winning recruiting battles over NDSU.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Exactly my point. Why is it so hard to believe that a kid who has long been committed and has decided he isn't going to change mind going to bother updating something that doesn't matter to him. That doesn't mean the offers didn't happen, it just means a random website won't be updated.

So what you're saying is that they aren't exactly accurate and there are things on there that are outdated or not updated?
    Where are "we" getting "worked" up? Most of us here weren't aware of your recruits until you guys brought them up as some kind of weird "victories " over NDSU.

All we asked for was proof that NDSU "offered" them since we can't find any.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by thebigund View Post
    NDSU offered him as a TE
    This is not true.

ZHerd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Lolz at UND recruiting class being so lame that their fans come spend the day over here

Some guys just can't help but come and talk smack about RECRUITING. Wow, I love it(purple)

I'm sure our green and pink (and gray?) friends got some great players today. Plus their recruiting coverage was live on TV somewhere apparently. Big victory. Probably the biggest victory since Bowling Green. And yes Bowling Green still counts as a victory since the worm hadn't quite made a full turn yet. Maybe the biggest win since Stony Brook, its hard to say.

Tyler Roehl on signing party radio:

TE Austin Avery - can be position flexible, an Andrew Bonnet type

TE Costner Ching - big & strong already, 250 already, Coach Goeser (DT's) will be begging for him on defense

Excited about RB Adam Cofield for next season

Coach Goeser: Was able to fly to Gillette, Wyoming for recruiting, fortunately.

DL Lane Tucker - 6' 3" 255 - will be up to 285 at DT in no time

Coach Klieman: Expects to play a true freshman defensive back next fall, at least on special teams

Disappointed not to be in Frisco, but that allowed for a week of recruiting where the Coaching Staff was able to find Dawson Weber, Joshua Hayes and Michael Tutsie. Had lost some dback recruits. Gave them a month to get to know them and establish a relationship with them. Those 3 were not summer camp kids.

Coach Entz: Gave Michael Tutsie a Colton Heagle comp at S
    Last edited by bruinbison; 02-02-2017 at 12:51 AM.

It will be interesting to see how the kids they didn't have in camp turn out. Not saying it's bad, but I know we recruit based on getting kids on campus.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

I really like the defensive signings, lots of talent on all levels. The D line could be scary for years to come with the 4 guys we got.