Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 Verbal: Michael Tutsie

Default Re: 2017 Verbal: Michael Tutsie

Quote Originally Posted by siouxfan512 View Post
    They have probably been driving up to Grand Forks to hit the weight room with our boys!
    So that's the reason UND handed their first potential FCS playoff win over to the Spiders...they wanted more time in the weight room. That's a bold strategy Cotton.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    So that's the reason UND handed their first potential FCS playoff win over to the Spiders...they wanted more time in the weight room. That's a bold strategy Cotton.
    Haha, exactly. It was all about preparing for the next season! Looks like that might be our hockey teams philosophy this season too.

IndyBison is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I did some checking for all state teams. The state coaches association (IFCA) does a top 50 for all positions, all classes. Mr. Football is selected from this group. Then they do a different all state team by class excluding the top 50. The AP does a different all state team for each class. Tutsie was not top 50, but was a 6A all state player on the IFCA list. He was honorable mention all state on the AP list. His teammate, Dijon Anderson, was a top 50 for IFCA and 6A all state for AP. He signed at SIU.

I checked the rest of the DBs on the Top 50 list. There are 7 seniors and 2 juniors. The seniors signed with IU, Boston College, Cincinnati, Miami, Bowling Green, and SIU. I couldn't find any information on the last one, but he was both a QB and DB for the 1A (small school) state champs. He may be a D3 guy that hasn't committed anywhere yet.

Quote Originally Posted by ZHerd View Post
    Any opinions/ideas as to others in this class that you could see play next year?
    If the newly proposed red shirt rule happens I think there will be many of these kids that play next year.

Bisonwinagn is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Thunder_Struck View Post
    If the newly proposed red shirt rule happens I think there will be many of these kids that play next year.
    highly doubt that will make any difference!!

That is a high level of competition on Michael's film. Makes you wonder why college football in Indiana is so bad with that kind of in state talent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IndyBison is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BadlandsBison View Post
    That is a high level of competition on Michael's film. Makes you wonder why college football in Indiana is so bad with that kind of in state talent

We wonder that all the time. Purdue has focused a lot on Florida and Texas. IU has been better about keeping kids in state. A lot leave the state (last 2 Mr. Footballs went to Michigan and Clemson). The rest get spread out between a lot of schools in the area.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonwinagn View Post
    highly doubt that will make any difference!!
    Why is that? Never know what will happen injury wise. That new rule would make it very tempting to plug in freshman during the playoffs to build up depth at positions struck by late season injuries.

Quote Originally Posted by BadlandsBison View Post

There is this program in Indiana called Notre Dame. Not what they once were, but they hit Indiana hard.

Quote Originally Posted by 2011BisonAlumni View Post
    There is this program in Indiana called Notre Dame. Not what they once were, but they hit Indiana hard.
    Never heard of em