Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 Verbal: Michael Tutsie

IndyBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: 2017 Verbal: Michael Tutsie

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    I've mention this before to you, but that school is impressive, especially the trophy case.
    Yes it is. It's very large (about 3600 students). Their basketball team is doing well this year and they usually have done good wrestlers. They are loaded with athletes. It's not unusual for the football team to have 10-12 D1 commits. Brianna Jones from the women's basketball team also went to Warren Central.

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

From his highlights, kid looks like P5 material...very impressive.

He is going to be a beast.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Almeida View Post
    From his highlights, kid looks like P5 material...very impressive.
    Which makes me wonder why no MAC, G5 or P5 offers?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by 1993bison View Post

He did have an offer from Air Force. Maybe other teams just missed him. According to Bisonation DeLuca's only FBS offer was from Ohio and he is certainly capable of playing for a number of FBS teams.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Coaches son. Sprint champ. 1st team all state kid playing for a top 20 ranked team in the nation. Powerhouse program. Really impressive film. Nice flip to end recruiting by the staff. Kid will play next season. He has really been coached well.
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

IndyBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 1993bison View Post

Good question. He plays on one of the best teams in one of the better conferences in the Midwest although he just transferred there this year. He previously played for another school in the same coherence previously so maybe he was lost in that shuffle. I don't believe there were any Warren kids who got FBS offers this year. Recruiting is an inexact science.

ZHerd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    Coaches son. Sprint champ. 1st team all state kid playing for a top 20 ranked team in the nation. Powerhouse program. Really impressive film. Nice flip to end recruiting by the staff. Kid will play next season. He has really been coached well.
    Any opinions/ideas as to others in this class that you could see play next year?

Quote Originally Posted by ZHerd View Post
    Any opinions/ideas as to others in this class that you could see play next year?
    not an arrogant opinion, but last year we redshirted every single kid, in what has been thought of as a great class. It is going to be hard to play immediately. I think it is Tutsie and only him at this point, but everyone will have the opportunity.

Our young O line is absolutely filthy deep. Crazy how they have gained weight, and not lost athleticism. Going to be a fun bunch. I hope they all redshirt.
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    not an arrogant opinion, but last year we redshirted every single kid, in what has been thought of as a great class. It is going to be hard to play immediately. I think it is Tutsie and only him at this point, but everyone will have the opportunity.

Our young O line is absolutely filthy deep. Crazy how they have gained weight, and not lost athleticism. Going to be a fun bunch. I hope they all redshirt.
    They have probably been driving up to Grand Forks to hit the weight room with our boys!