Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Iupui 2/1

Default Iupui 2/1

IUPUI is struggling right now. We need to come out strong and get another big road win. Would be a nice win to get before the 3 game home stand the following 10 days. Just give it to Dex baby!!!!
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Default Re: Iupui 2/1

We got out rebounded badly last game vs the Jags. Rebounds were 45-33 and we gave up 22 offensive rebounds. We only won by 4 points. Need to rebound better and play Bison basketball. All road games are tough and we can not look past the Jags. Lets come into the 3 game home stand with big momentum. Yes, Feed Dex!!!!!!
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

This is a game where if we win, we pretty much control our own destiny by taking care of business at home.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Bring the g-damn defense.

So I heard a few guys were sick last game. Anyone heard if the flu has hit the team or are we all healthy for tonight's game?

Lets get another road win fellas!

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    So I heard a few guys were sick last game. Anyone heard if the flu has hit the team or are we all healthy for tonight's game?
    Not sure but I would assume a week since last game that the team should be healthy. Go get a win tonight.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

This is definitely a big game for us, if we can pull of the road victory followed by 3 home games, two of which are against our closest competition in the standings we can distance ourselves from the pack. A loss and we fall right back to them. I'm sure we've been working on rebounding all week, hopefully we can stay hot shooting and play good defense and get out of Indy with a win!

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfan08 View Post
    This is definitely a big game for us, if we can pull of the road victory followed by 3 home games, two of which are against our closest competition in the standings we can distance ourselves from the pack. A loss and we fall right back to them. I'm sure we've been working on rebounding all week, hopefully we can stay hot shooting and play good defense and get out of Indy with a win!
    A win would be huge, but a loss doesn't kill us. Losing to USD and/or Denver who are right behind us would be a bigger loss. Especially Denver, as they would own the tie-breaker. Also, losing to a poor..one man show SDSU team at home would suck. Long story short; let's win tonight and keep re big conference lead.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

HerdBoy is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Interested in how they play out of the gate after having a week off.