Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 WBB Recruiting Summary

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: 2017 WBB Recruiting Summary

Can we lock up this 7th grader from kindred?

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Ah macey kvilvang would be NDSUS best player this year, cant believe Ndsu is getting her, she will save marens job
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Might want to redshirt that class B ND 6'5" gem you've found.

Side note. I get a kick out of how a coach who's had their team choke twice in the last two state tourneys gets coach of the year. Yeah girls don't shoot if you're open just pass it to Macy and I'll get coach of the year. Lol maybe NDSU should hire Vote too. Nice package deal.

Side note to the side note. You know things are bad at NDSU when I'm posting in the women's basketball threads. Oh what a fricken winter eh!

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by oldmantutters View Post
    Can we lock up this 7th grader from kindred?

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
    That would be a good thing. Wow was she good for 12 years old. Looked like she had been playing against older brothers her whole life.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    That would be a good thing. Wow was she good for 12 years old. Looked like she had been playing against older brothers her whole life.
    Her coach is good and hopefully he can keep her motivated and continue to improve and she could be a very special player.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

natstar1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    Her coach is good and hopefully he can keep her motivated and continue to improve and she could be a very special player.
    Was told she played AAU for NDPro last summer, supposedly a very good softball pitcher too. Someone on the NDPreps site said Piatz was hanging up, I question how true that is.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by natstar1 View Post
    Someone on the NDPreps site said Piatz was hanging up, I question how true that is.
    Well he did say on TV last night that he would have retired a couple years ago if it wasn't for this year's senior class.

Lardsin must go!

Announced that he is retiring today.
    Sent from Win8 phone on a bullet train from Hillsboro.

Shanley defeats Davies for East Region title. IIRC, Davies beat Shanley at least once, if not twice, in regular season play.
    6' 3" Emily Dietz was the only returning starter from last season for the Deacons from the Sarah Jacobson teams.
    Dietz had 8 points, 12 rebounds and 3 blocks in the 60-47 victory. On to state!

Dietz was named to the All-EDC team, as were Akealy Moton (Fightin Hawks) and Kylee Irwin (SDSU).
    Irwin was named senior athlete of the year for Wahpeton. Her brother is a walk on for the Bison.

Quote Originally Posted by bruinbison View Post
    Michelle Gaislerova with 20 points (including three 3's) as #1 ranked Lincoln Christian wins 62-26 in the first round of the Nebraska Class C-1 tournament.
    Lincoln Christian wins Nebraska Class C-1 tournament 45-41 over Kearney Catholic.
    Michelle Gaislerova with 3 points in the championship game, was named to the Class C-1 All Tournament Team.