Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: 2017 WBB Recruiting Summary

natstar1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: 2017 WBB Recruiting Summary

and with 10 minutes remaining she has 30 points

Danneka plays for state title 6pm on Antenna tv in fargo and 45 in minnesota Bison Recruit
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

I thought I saw an extra body on the sidelines last game. is there a new transfer with the team?

Anna Goodhope is there presuming she is injured and or doing a redshirt.

Quote Originally Posted by imabison View Post
    I thought I saw an extra body on the sidelines last game. is there a new transfer with the team?

Anna Goodhope is there presuming she is injured and or doing a redshirt.
    She is red shirting.
    Emily Ditz started playing a while ago after her injury.
    Kennedy Childers left the team a while ago. Appears she is still in school.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    She is red shirting.
    Emily Ditz started playing a while ago after her injury.
    Kennedy Childers left the team a while ago. Appears she is still in school.
    Yup, knew that Emily Dietz was playing, pretty sure the Anna Goodhope was redshirting, but there was 1 more in
    backup uniform that was not on the roster.

Yup, knew that Emily Dietz was playing, pretty sure the Anna Goodhope was redshirting, but there was 1 more in
    Got me stumped.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

I noticed that also.

533 In a row

steelbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Maggie Manson going to UND. Did we recruit her? Her dad played at NDSU. We can't even get kids in town to play here. I don't blame her. Who would want to go here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by steelbison View Post
    Maggie Manson going to UND. Did we recruit her? Her dad played at NDSU. We can't even get kids in town to play here. I don't blame her. Who would want to go here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I do not know Maggie or ever seen her play. I will just make an observation. We have people say local kids won't come here because we are not good and we have people say local kids are not good enough to help us win. So which is it? We want local flavor on the team or do we want to win? Looking for the answer.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    I do not know Maggie or ever seen her play. I will just make an observation. We have people say local kids won't come here because we are not good and we have people say local kids are not good enough to help us win. So which is it? We want local flavor on the team or do we want to win? Looking for the answer.
    I think it's a little of both. Need to to a better job at evaluating skill set. You can see ballers as opposed to those just taking advantage of crap competition. But when rebuilding a program it's important to scour JC's and expand the recruiting footprint from coast to coast. There are really good players that compete against broad population in california. The competition is fierce out there, and those who can't play locally would jump at the chance to play D1 in the Midwest or anywhere. More often than not those "second tier" players in LA, Chicago, texas, southern urban cities, and other compressed populated areas are huge opportunities to scoop up talent. Unless our coach puts the work, time and effort in recruiting, this will be a perpetual basement team. I mean what are they doing on these recruiting trips? Are they actually watching AAU games and doing homework on players?