Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ORU @ NDSU 1/28 SHAC 2pm

Default Re: ORU @ NDSU 1/28 SHAC 2pm

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonionette View Post
    Two years straight of ugliness. Paleeze
    Marens first year here was at least competitive and fun.
    These past two seasons are just dreadful
    2 years ago she had a veteran roster though. But it's all about a youth movement... if we don't see these young players improve dramatically next year... Then I'll be critical. As of now it's on the job learning which sucks but it is what it is.

Heck DeHoff looked good in year 1 with some veteran players. Next year this will be 100 percent Walseth players.. That's when I will start judging her

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    2 years ago she had a veteran roster though. But it's all about a youth movement... if we don't see these young players improve dramatically next year... Then I'll be critical. As of now it's on the job learning which sucks but it is what it is
    Exactly!!!! You have a lot of minutes logged by 1st. and 2nd year players. They need to adjust to higher level of play and as teammates. But that only goes so long. Next year needs to be not only better but more consistent. And that means winning. More than loosing.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

I was hoping for improvement as the conference season went on but unfortunately it's getting worse not better.

Well we still have crappy ft Wayne and Denver Looking at five conference wins at best And thank goodness we make conference tournament. Last year was a total embarrassment.